Is it flower time?

Alaskan420907

Just curious if this these are the signs I shoukd switch to flower? Plants are almost 2 months old. Are these leaves "eating themselves?" Also I'm seeing a lot of the leaves are turning light green. Should I switch to 12/12??

420-magazine-mobile1512294957.jpg

Im a newbie but have researched deficiency like a mad woman lol. The lightening of you leaves could be a potassium deficiency. And it looks like possible mite issue causing your plant to look like its eating itself. Im a newbie not 100% but def something to look further into. Are you using nutrients? 2 months is a good veg time. I switched my first grow after 2 months of veg. I am vegging my second set 12 weeks. You can veg as long as you want. Years if you choose. Its up to you.

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Just driving thru,, when to switch to flower? That depends on you and the overhead space you have, and how much your plant is going to stretch during flower.. Most plants will double in height when you switch to flower mode.. Yours looks like a indica,, which as a rule don't stretch as much as a sativa will.. Damaged leafs could be anything from pots bumping together and crushing leaves,, to a fail topping attempt. But you can start flowering at anytime you really want.. Well just about,, ut yours looks fines to flower.. As she grows and starts flowering, I wood do alittle defoliation after she starts flowering.. Alittle at a time. 3-4 leaf here and there to open the plant and let light hit the center buaddge.. Remember isn't a hurry to do it.. GL and Keepem Green

Would fungus gnats do this?? I had them a little bit, but haven't seen them for about a month now, and it's only this one plant that is showing this "chewing"

420-magazine-mobile1310630867.jpg

I'm going with a failed topping attempt, being as this is my first grow. My tent is clean, and there isn't anything flying around, plus it's just this one plant that is effected.

My buddy that "claimed" to know what he is doing came over a couple weeks ago and showed me how to top things.

Looks like this plant didn't get topped properly.

I'm going with a failed topping attempt, being as this is my first grow. My tent is clean, and there isn't anything flying around, plus it's just this one plant that is effected.

My buddy that "claimed" to know what he is doing came over a couple weeks ago and showed me how to top things.

Looks like this plant didn't get topped properly.
They still look really healthy. Maybe wait another week for shock to wear off before switching?

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Couple updated pics of the tent setup and how the girls are currently looking. Now I need to find someone that will take one of my blue dream clones. I don't have space for her in my little 3x3 tent...

420-magazine-mobile1468575530.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1140939582.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1218642885.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1570212495.jpg

It looks like just damaged leaves from fingers.. Alot of times people try to top and fat fingers don't pinch it just right, all they do is bugger up the tips of the next couple sets of leaves.... Shouldn't matter, whenever you want to flip it will be fine.. GL and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom