Is it possible to harvest twice?

If i cut the buds off once. They are ready, and leave a few branches, will it keep growing and flower again. Once switched back to 12 12?
If you harvest the top buds to allow more light to reach the bottom stuff the buds will get a little more mature yes, however I am confused what you mean by switching back to 12/12. when did you change from 12/12 in harvest?

What about cloning, can I clone without gel. Or other stuff?

I just got my first successful clone and only used great white powder no gel but everyone does it their own way I find

If you harvest the top buds to allow more light to reach the bottom stuff the buds will get a little more mature yes, however I am confused what you mean by switching back to 12/12. when did you change from 12/12 in harvest?

I just got my first successful clone and only used great white powder no gel but everyone does it their own way I find
OK let me explain better, outdoors as an example, I harvest in October. Then, instead of killing the plant, I leave it there, when it gets cold, I take it in and put it next to a window until summer comes back, then. I'll put it out and in theory it should grow again and flower in october?

So that is not something I have read to work however in a faster time frame people do reveg, what some growers have done is they harvest in say October but indoor will make it a lot easier; this is because while harvesting you leave 10% aprox of bottom stuff, all the larfy loose fluffy stuff, now what these growers have done is immediately start feeding nitrogen slowly and put the lights back to a vegetative cycle. what has happened the plant started growing a good amount of new shoots.

All that said you are better taking the clone route or seeds in my honest opinion and clones will not work outdoors after October for obvious reasons lol

So that is not something I have read to work however in a faster time frame people do reveg, what some growers have done is they harvest in say October but indoor will make it a lot easier; this is because while harvesting you leave 10% aprox of bottom stuff, all the larfy loose fluffy stuff, now what these growers have done is immediately start feeding nitrogen slowly and put the lights back to a vegetative cycle. what has happened the plant started growing a good amount of new shoots.

All that said you are better taking the clone route or seeds in my honest opinion and clones will not work outdoors after October for obvious reasons lol
Well like I said tho, I wouldn't leave it outside in October.

Let's say I take a clone, and during the cold months I keep. It home at 20c without any growlights, just next to a window. I don't want it to grow, just to survive till next season, will that work??

As Pennywise said you will need more light I don't think it will work in the way you described
Does weed die when it doesn't get enough light? I don't really care if it grows or. Is in "bad health" all I would need it to do is to survive for a few months, and then have all the time it needs to "kick back" with sunlight

Does weed die when it doesn't get enough light? I don't really care if it grows or. Is in "bad health" all I would need it to do is to survive for a few months, and then have all the time it needs to "kick back" with sunlight
Yes it is more of an annual plant unless tricked into an immediate revegitative state

As for cloning, I've stuck branches in glasses of water, used cloning powder from Wally world, and CloneX gel, all with a 100% success rate of starting roots. The CloneX was by far the quickest to put out roots and a lot of them out of the three.

How strong would that need to be? 15 watt led enoguh? Considering we are taking about a very small "Seedling"
I don't really know what would be enough, at a guess I don't think it would be enough considering it is actually a fully grown plant with a full root system that needs supporting and kicking back into full gear. Maybe research what lighting others have used to reveg an indoor plant?

A clone may do better under that weak light tbh

Back
Top Bottom