Is it possible to grow outdoor seeds indoor?

cheesuschrist

Hello fellow growers, i just bought 15 afghan seeds, that turned out to be outdoor seeds. Is it possible to grow these kind of seeds indoors in a closet?
I have another grow also that im working with sim, how many clones is ok to take?

Thank you in advance Cheesus

i've grown afghan kush indoors with no problems. 30 days of veg, 65 days of flower and they got about 3 feet tall, christmas tree shaped. nice old school taste and feel.

Nice, good thing i got alot of space then:D, they actually grow faster then my cheese and my ww plants:D, maybe i can pass a new question that gets answered. When is it optimal to take clones? and how many clones can you take, i estimate that this is plant and grower invidual. But around 4 clones will be ok for a normal plant?
Thanks again/Cheessus

Hey cheesus, I try to look forward to how I want my plant to grow and finish, then take cuttings that would cause my plant to grow according to my plans. You can take alot of cuttings without harming your plans. The ones taken from the top seem to grow faster, the ones from the bottom seem hardier. So, yes, a plant could bear four cuttings easily without detriment if taken correctly. Most often plants will grow better outdoors than in, all varieties, however some plants grow better indoos than others. Hope that answers your question.

Back
Top Bottom