Is it time to upcan? Pics Included

OMGReptar

Hey everyone! So...I think I could be in trouble, the leaves on my plant are turning downwards and I remember seeing @Emilya say that it means the leaves are trying to show you something wrong with the roots.

Before I read the watering technique post, I wasn’t watering properly and maybe I caused the roots to grow down and not out and down. I’m on day 14 and I see the roots starting to stick out of the drain holes at the bottom of their 10cm (4 inch) nursery pots. I’m thinking I will need to upcan them.

When I planned to upcan them, I planned to switch to Ocean Forest soil in 1 gallon pots. Also treat the transplant/root area with mycorrhizae during the process.

But again, I’m just not sure if I need to rush this today or if I can hold off.

Attachments

• 0000C3DF-B317-449D-BB93-A0DE463E32F9.jpeg
    0000C3DF-B317-449D-BB93-A0DE463E32F9.jpeg
    609.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 263DA51A-3815-4C4E-A68F-3FC7C155E573.jpeg
    263DA51A-3815-4C4E-A68F-3FC7C155E573.jpeg
    563.7 KB · Views: 44
Ppms? Learning, why? It's a seedling its outgrown that pot. Do not disregard what he is saying, please.
That soil is probably hot and ready for something that needs alot more than what you have now..cut that bagged stuff with something before you put it in a larger container or a buffer against the roots just hitting that brand new FF in your final pot.
Watching and good luck

Ppms? Learning, why? It's a seedling its outgrown that pot. Do not disregard what he is saying, please.
That soil is probably hot and ready for something that needs alot more than what you have now..cut that bagged stuff with something before you put it in a larger container or a buffer against the roots just hitting that brand new FF in your final pot.
Watching and good luck
Thanks, what should it be cut with?

Look up in menu bar where your OMGReptar mailbox is, you should have red notification, If that’s a photoperiod you can take it slow and upcan now or in a few weeks, no worries. That root is sticking its head out for fresh air - it’s all good.
This is all it’s showing, when I click on the envelope, it shows that I have no recent messages.

Attachments

• 43A5CAF6-6465-4DAF-B90C-F4473F8DADA1.jpeg
    43A5CAF6-6465-4DAF-B90C-F4473F8DADA1.jpeg
    230.7 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom