Is it time?

BubbleBerry05

here are a few shots of my White Widows. about 40% of the hairs have changed to a brown color. does anyone have an opinion about how im doing? i have a 60x - 100x microscope so i can see the trichome color. but it is really hard to tell. there are some that look kinda clear, and a lot that look "milky" or even some around the brown hairs that look "amber". whats up??

P1010838.jpg

P1010842.jpg

P1010839.jpg

White Widow is a long flowering strain that may take up to 10-12 weeks of flowering to finish. Do you know how many days of flowering it has had?

its been a while. atleast six weeks. there are 3 white widows and 1 bubbleberry. the bubbleberry's pistles have barley started to change to brown. the white widow is further ahead though they have both been grown under the exact same conditions. i know the WWs are close, very close. many of the hairs are now brown. and a lot of the fan leaves are dying and/or drooping.

do they look good?

I would say they have at least 2 more weeks to go. You can harvest anytime you want... but those plants haven't started the final swelling of the calyx's yet... If you wait at least 2 more weeks the stone will last much longer and probably be much stronger than it would be now.

Peace
MC

Back
Top Bottom