Is kelp meal a good food for fungal dominated tea?

pointer80

Hello all, I have some mycelium growing and I am getting ready to brew a batch of fungal dominated tea and was wondering if kelp meal would be a adequate food source for the fungal dominated tea? Thanks all.

You can just aerate over night. The longer the aeration the more dominant the bacteria become. So if you are looking for fungal thats something to consider.

I generally only do overnight anymore when I make teas.

But I have a pretty big air pump and a vortex brewer.

Best thing for a fungal tea is going into your local forest/woods and get some worm castings and use that in your tea. The forest floor is mainly fungus dominated. Wereas say an open field with grasses or other ground cover will be dominated by bacteria in the soil.

IF you cant find castings a few scoops of the soil from the forest floor will work just as good.

Best thing for a fungal tea is going into your local forest/woods and get some worm castings and use that in your tea. The forest floor is mainly fungus dominated. Wereas say an open field with grasses or other ground cover will be dominated by bacteria in the soil.

IF you cant find castings a few scoops of the soil from the forest floor will work just as good.
Look at "Build-a-Soil.com" a great place to buy all needed for soils, teas, ect

Back
Top Bottom