Is MJ a "gateway" drug

I do not think in anyway is marijuana a "gateway drug", I do think because some people lose their tolerance to the thc in mj that they just like being high and want to experience a different more stronger high and eventually it moves onto drinking & drugging.
I have to agree with CharlieMopps about the having a addictive personality, I also think it has more to do with the people you hang out with as a teenager and the friends you make along the way.
If you hang out with people who are up to no good and on the road to destruction then the same goes for you.
Your friends and family make you who you are. :peace: :bong2:

i'll say one thing about alcoholics and drunks and winos and lushes and bums....

they got their high back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only gateway that matters is the one gets all americans and all strains of pot returned to legal status.

maybe.....

nevermind i got it.

by the way, pussy was MY gateway drug. i wanted some poon and had to be cool, so here i am. i still love pussy and thanks to pussy i love a whole slew of 'gateway' drugs.

once the human brain artificially delivers dopamine you stand no chance. what if coke was the first drug you tried, you like it, so when you go lookin for coke and theres none but dude says i got some weed....

you go OK

I think that MJ is not addicting... It has a possability to be a gateway drug but not because it is addicting but becasue the world tells you it is bad and not to do it. So when you try it and realize "hey this is not so bad" that is when you start to queston what about all the other things I thought were bad they must not be so bad either... in that way it can be a gateway drug :) but I love her and if people were not brought up not so ignorant and filled with propaganda then it would be no problem.

PROHIBITION makes cannabis a gateway drug and that's the only way. When you have to go to the black market, you are subject to harder drugs. Otherwise there is NO SCIENTIFIC evidence that supports this propoganda. When you go buy liquor you are subject to buying cigs and cigars too, and they kill thousands of people a year. If cannabis is a gateway , show me where it has been researched SOOOOOO much and thoroughyl in the usa. NOT!:smokin:

sugar and chocolate are the real problems s as gateway drugs

2-6 year olds can't differentiate but they learn that chocolate and sugar changes how they feel and the addictive pattern is started...

I don't think it is, youngins (yeah I said youngins...lol) these days think its addictive because they smoke blunts (tobacco or cigar paper to roll). That is why I keep it old school with papers or a pipe or something. Its the paper that has these people thinking its addictive.

Also any other drug that I have tried is not directly related to weed, and was only tried out of curiosity. Tried them once, twice maybe a lil more and left it alone. The end.

Back
Top Bottom