Is she ready yet?

4DROOPY20

Dont Really know what kind of weed it is...this is my first grow just wanted to know if she is ready to harvest yet??? and if not how much longer do i got??

Picture_00147.jpg

Man, you should have pruned or supercropped. As far as wild guessing goes, I would agree with growlegal. To know exactly how long, go to radioshack and get a pocket microscope or a jewlers loupe to look at the trichs. Search around you'll find tons of stuff on here about how to gauge when they are done.

im not really sure how long its been flowering...ive kinda been slacking on this but i think its been goin 4 at least 3 weeks but.....i mean she looks GREAT i guess but i just wanna smoke her already hahahaha theres another pic of her some where in the gallery i dont kno y it didnt upload with that one......

Haha, I know how you feel about the impatience aspect. Believe me though, you smoke it before its done and this whoooooooole time is wasted. If you cut 'er down before she's ready, you might as well just go out into your yard with some scissors cut some grass, dry it out, roll it up, and smoke it. Basically, what im saying is, there's no other option than to wait.

i've heard the more light the more yield, well is it bad 2 change the lights i wanna get sum bigger lights....i only got 2 60 wt CFL's i wanna get at least 2 100 wt lights. will it hurt that plant at all and how much r those little microscopes????

Back
Top Bottom