Is something wrong with it

Lakituskloud

I wonder is that plant seem not grow more? I have that start on April 19 2020 seed. And is that normal or something need to fix her? It’s regular seed G13 Haze.

Attachments

• 854FF713-B1CA-4B5B-92B3-787631216D58.jpeg
    854FF713-B1CA-4B5B-92B3-787631216D58.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 131
The plant does look good. Weed is not like a houseplant, it needs big resources to make buds. You have big plant but small container. Next time fill your container up with soil. Are you feeding nutrients?
Which nutes? What size container is that? How long has it been in that container?

The flower cycle is triggered by at least 12 hours of complete darkness EVERY NIGHT. Indoors we use timers on lights, outdoors depends on how many hours of daylight to trigger this, so when your nights exceed 12 hours darkness she will begin to flower up. After “flipping” as we call it, or adjusting the light hours - it takes about 3 weeks to slowly change over into flower cycle.

These plants move slowly...get used to that part!

The plant does look good. Weed is not like a houseplant, it needs big resources to make buds. You have big plant but small container. Next time fill your container up with soil. Are you feeding nutrients?
Which nutes? What size container is that? How long has it been in that container?

The flower cycle is triggered by at least 12 hours of complete darkness EVERY NIGHT. Indoors we use timers on lights, outdoors depends on how many hours of daylight to trigger this, so when your nights exceed 12 hours darkness she will begin to flower up. After “flipping” as we call it, or adjusting the light hours - it takes about 3 weeks to slowly change over into flower cycle.

These plants move slowly...get used to that part!
I have Flora series Micro, Gro, and Bloom also have Cal Mag

I wonder is that plant seem not grow more? I have that start on April 19 2020 seed. And is that normal or something need to fix her? It’s regular seed G13 Haze.
That’s actually really healthy looking, so it is weird that it’s relatively small after 3 months. That said, you probably shouldn’t worry since the plant looks fine. I am curious, tho — was it under a dim light? In a small container? I have a plant that sprouted that same time that’s about 3 times bigger. Not saying that to be a dick, but I am wondering why it looks so healthy while still being relatively small...

Back
Top Bottom