Is there anything I can do to save her?

Hey just thought id let ya know nitrate toxicity causes a plant to use up water a lot quicker than normal and you will get super dark green foliage. Also over watering can cause root rot, fungal infections and nute depletions. Oh and too much nitro will also delay flowering and or not allow the plant to flower at all. When any fruit vegetable or flower fails to yield a likely cause is nitro tox.
Thanks for that what does root rot consist of in terms of effects and symptoms?

• Plants may appear overwatered or droopy, sometimes plants wilt overnight.
  • Brown, slimy or smelly roots.
  • Plant leaves often start turning yellow or white.
  • Leaves may start dying and falling off rapidly.

• Plants may appear overwatered or droopy, sometimes plants wilt overnight.
  • Brown, slimy or smelly roots.
  • Plant leaves often start turning yellow or white.
  • Leaves may start dying and falling off rapidly.
Defoliated heavily
0825182058a.jpg
0825182057.jpg
0825182058c.jpg

The plants look fantastic not sure where the saving worries are flowing from?
It's an update but if you go to the beginning you will understand where the saving side of it originates

Looks good to me... OP start a grow journal. You will get more help in the grow journals area. Lots of great tips too.

The only thing I saw was under watering.

In my opinion, under watering is one of THE biggest problems with growing indoors in containers.

Flowering plants drink a lot of water. Mine to a gallon or close per plant per day.

Very difficult to over water except in early VEG. After they have a large root ball, you gotta nuke em with chemicals.

It's a weed.... they grow pretty well without our help. Most of the time its US that are getting in the way.

I just ran 2 plants this summer and I was in another country the whole grow. Yields for the 2 plants were 8.5 zips dried in the cans. Nothing but water and watering was automated. I wasn't home.

I've done it every summer for the last 4 years. So repeatable result.

Back
Top Bottom