Is there anyway to know if Ill pass?

Hiswifey420

so i have been a chronic smoker for like 5 years but i quit because i am pregnant. i havent smoked in about two or three months. but like two weeks ago i took a couple hits a couple times a day for like 2 or 3 days. i drink alot of water an juice and i pee alot. and now i am gonna have a drug test for a new job tomorrow! i dont have money to go get a drug test to see if itll pass so im wondering if anyway you think ill pass? my husband thinks i shouldnt worry that i will but idk...I am 22yrs old 113lbs and 5ft 2inches.. if that matters

im givin ya better than 50% chance, but, then again, ive failed every piss and hair test ive ever gotten. goodluck too you and :welcome: to 420MAG

so i have been a chronic smoker for like 5 years but i quit because i am pregnant. i havent smoked in about two or three months. but like two weeks ago i took a couple hits a couple times a day for like 2 or 3 days. i drink alot of water an juice and i pee alot. and now i am gonna have a drug test for a new job tomorrow! i dont have money to go get a drug test to see if itll pass so im wondering if anyway you think ill pass? my husband thinks i shouldnt worry that i will but idk...I am 22yrs old 113lbs and 5ft 2inches.. if that matters

Most piss tests check for 4 things besides the drugs.
temperature = must be within a certain limit
Color = must be yellow (or yellowish),
Clarity = must not be cloudy
creatinine = must be at a certain level.

If you drink tons of water, you dilute your system enough that the parts per million for pot will be low and you will pass. But if you drink that much water, your pee will have no color, so take vitamin b supplement and that will make you pee yellow for at least a few hours. Your creatinine levels will also be really low if you drink that much water, so also take creatinine or a multi vitamin with creatinine.
Are you taking prenatal vitamins? If so, you probably already have everything you need in there. Take a few extra before the test.

that is my opinion.

If I were you I'd get someone else's pee, or buy synthetic stuff. Keeping it in your bra will keep it body temp.

Also, FYI, they drug test at hospitals. Don't go into labor dirty.

So how did the test come out?

Back
Top Bottom