Is this a Cal Mag issue?

Jedthedog

This time of the year we use a 5 x 5 Gorilla tent with an 8 ft ceiling. Smart pots and home made soil. I have a few plants in veg this time of the year that I pull clones off of,so just getting started for season.. Been doing HID and HPS 1000watt for a good while and also do outdoors.
The LED thing is all new to me so I only know what I read.. Thank's ...

So a little update with pics. It is day 45 of flower and it seems that I have fought what looks to me as a Cal-Mag issue almost from the get go on 2 tangerine dream plants and 1 AK plant. Also have 3 Purple something all have been fed the same diet but the purp,s never really showed any signs of anything wrong.
So since they were put in to flower this is how they have been fed. I make up a worm tea that I bubble for about 30-48 hours that consist of organic worm castings and good water. After this has bubbled I add 3 mils of Cal-Mag, 1 tbsp of Earth juice rainbow mix bloom {powder} about 15 mils of liquid seaweed and lastly 15mils ful-power humic acid. This is what I have fed them twice. In between they would get the water and nutes mentioned above minus the tea. Some of the stems on the fan leaves became like a deep red, and some leave are getting striped. I have increased the Cal-Mag to 5 mils a week about 10 days ago.. So what do you think I have going on , we really try and stay light on all of the nutes . Thank you All ....
IMG_0040105.JPG
IMG_004687.JPG
IMG_004587.JPG
[

try some molasses with your teas , maybe she just wants a sugar hit and your soil needs feeding :) mark the bad leaves and see if it stops spreading .

I do add molasses to the tea when I bubble it.. ph everything this is my first LED grow and just trying to keep it all in check to avoid any big problems .. as alway,s Thank you all for your help ..

Back
Top Bottom