Is this normal?

Plants looking rather droopy 3 hours before night cycle kicks in, end of 3rd week of veg. Temps are perfect as is ph, is this normal?

420-magazine-mobile1528340461.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Dont think ive ever seen them nice and stretched out but thought they were ok as they are still growing

Is it possible they are getting just a bit too much water? The leaves look like they are hanging heavy. This usually happens with too much water or too much nutes. When a plant receives too much water, the stem will usually be trying to point upward, but the leaf will hang from the stem at a downward angle. Too little water and the stem droops with the leaf. During the day, they should be "praying" or reaching up for the light.

Think that might be the case, i am going to let them run off tonight and leave them out of their reservoirs until they dry ojt

No theyre in coco/pebble mix but they sit in a reservoir with a valve that keeps the water topped up,

But because i didnt realise i had to put an inch layer of pebbles in each pot, i think the soil is staying really wet at the base.

Here's a quick diagram of what i think is wrong. Would you agree?

Back
Top Bottom