First Grow - Cheese - Autopot

Ok so ive pulled pots out of their reservoirs and let them run off, turned valves off so they dry out..

I will post an update pic in a couple of days.

Then I'm definitely going to try turning the tank on in the morning to saturate and then off for the rest of the day until roots have established a bit better.

Wish me luck

Sent from my EVA-L09 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Heres an update.. New growth isn't curled and ive still got 3 days before i switch them.

What do you guys think?
420-magazine-mobile1033598616.jpg
420-magazine-mobile374217653.jpg
420-magazine-mobile503989599.jpg

I was told that getting the air dome to the bottom.with pebbles works like a charm. It's near impossible to over water/feed your plants
How does this air pump work? Is it timed or do we have to pump manually? :)

How big are these 15 and 25l autopots? I want to grow 2 big plants in 2x25L on a 2x3

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB

My journey seeking the light. Found some
SeymoreNuggets DIY For Noobs - Build Lights - CO2 Supplements - Auto-Watering - More

How does this air pump work? Is it timed or do we have to pump manually? :)

How big are these 15 and 25l autopots? I want to grow 2 big plants in 2x25L on a 2x3

Current Grow SeymoreNuggets Flowering Journal - Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2x3 - 420W DIY COB

SeymoreNuggets DIY For Noobs - Build Lights - CO2 Supplements - Auto-Watering - More
Lmao you don't have to pump it manually silly lol. You use an air pump for an aquarium pump or a pump pump for the airdome. You can set it on a timer if you wanted to but if it's being fed water at any hours you would probably need it to constantly pump air to the pots

Lmao you don't have to pump it manually silly lol. You use an air pump for an aquarium pump or a pump pump for the airdome. You can set it on a timer if you wanted to but if it's being fed water at any hours you would probably need it to constantly pump air to the pots
It depends on what kit you buy. Some come with the pump and others don't. If you want to save money you can do away with the pump in the kit and purchase a fish oxygen pump. Works the same.

Hey angel ;]
Thanks. Thats the plan:
Picking 2 strong Nebula Clones or buy photo seeds would put some clones in 1part light soil 1 part coco and 1 part perlite mix in 1L airpots. They are about 18cm high 10cm diameter. Then it depends. Maybe into 8L Airpots with 1 part coco and 1 part perlite first. They are about 34cm high, have to check the exact dimensions on the 8L AP and the 15L Autopot. Maybe you can help me with that if you own some. If it not fits i would transplant the 1L Directly to the 15l Autopot with 5cm clay bebbles on the bottom and a 50% coco 50% perlite mix plus some silica supplement (rock dust) and mycorrhizae infused clay pellets. Maybe i would have to top feed them for the first week or 2.

How much pellets on the ground with an airdome? Have tried it with and without the domes? How happy are the plants with the Autopots? Yield?

I would prefer the active dome with a cheap airpump.

No idea how much 2x single tray + 2x15L bucket and 2x airdome incl small parts plus 45L res would cost me.

You can put all the info you have on this in my DIY thread below if this is not the right place.

Plants looking a bit droopy, 3 hours until night cycle kicks in end of 3rd week.
Is this normal?

420-magazine-mobile1433982607.jpg

If your saying plants droop 3 hours or so before lights off. Mine were doing this pretty bad also. Lights off 940am and were dropped at 7.am

I experimented. I gave more water about half way through their days. They did not droop as much.

Here is some pics

Today 1 hour before lights off. ---
ac842412a2e0b2f7479dc39ceafedc9b.jpg

Now this plant is quite dry today. She is pinapple kush and drinks everything I give her. She is dropping most.

Now same time, 1 hour before lights off here is the others. The closer ones. And they are more wet.

789d08832c9b28fa75df1c581a137c4d.jpg

If you can't see it. The dry one is limp. It's fan leaves limp over and stems limp. Looks like leaf too heavy for stem.

The other watered ones tho if you look the fan leaves are not bending the stems at all. Some are pointed up in fact ( some may be that way from recent lst)

So my current experiment that I think is working is showing mine did it cause of underwater I think.

I havnt read anyone else's post here so just thought I'd share what I've noticed. I'll go read all urs see if u found solution. I'll be up to try it.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Sounds like total different problem now that I look. Mine are in coco. But at least maybe it can show that not all symptoms are same problem. I'm certain mine are not over watered the drooped one before lights off is always dry

Sent from my iPhone using 420

These babies are drinking 50 litres per day! So I've upgraded my flexi-tank from 100 litre to 225 litre tank,

Just about fitted this big guy on the raised platform!
420-magazine-mobile2032166515.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1689564078.jpg

Ok so this is my first grow,

i bought the 24x15L auto pot system but only using 20 due to space.

i started with a 100L flexi-tank but now have upgraded to a 225L tank,

6x600w hps bulbs attached to dimmable digital ballasts,

2x2000w heaters and 2 inlet fans plugged into an inkbird thermostat to control temps

Im using 60/40 coco pebble mix

my babies are cheese

Using canna coco a+b

Any questions

Well the autopot system keeps it watered all the time so they're just to give the roots some
Room to breathe, but like i explained in a previous post, i should have put a a layer off pebbles im the bottom of each pot to keep the coco from sitting in water and wicking up to much..

Back
Top Bottom