5 weeks into flower Lemon Haze are these normal?

gdaygreen420

I'm growing 7x haze plants SOG 2 weeks veg from clone. I normally grow cheese or blueberry. UK grower. It's my first haze grow what I'm worried about is the amount of leaf growth and bud formation. The colas are fluffy and not joint top cola. Also buds look fluffy. Will they join together ? And do these look healthy? And will these fatten up in 3 weeks......any info please??
420-magazine-mobile819576616.jpg
420-magazine-mobile66749426.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1027822531.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I guess since you didn't get a response on your first post yesterday afternoon that you would duplicate in hopes of getting a response. It takes time to get responses - relax. Your plants look fine - a close up of the buds would be good to see how fluffy they are though. Hazes typically do not produce hard buds like indicas.

Thanks for the reply. I'm new to this so not sure if I posted on the correct forums. I will get a close up later of the buds. As I said I'm used to growing blues or cheese. Is it normal for haze not to produce as many leaves ?

Is it normal for haze not to produce as many leaves ?

Sativa dominant compared to Indica dominant, Sativa more lanky and Indica shorter and more bush-like. If they a cross of both then it can vary seed by seed as to dominant trait it will show (though they usually dominant one or the other most of the time).

Sativa dominant compared to Indica dominant, Sativa more lanky and Indica shorter and more bush-like. If they a cross of both then it can vary seed by seed as to dominant trait it will show (though they usually dominant one or the other most of the time).
Cheers dude :). If these are 5 weeks in how long would you say until ready at a guess??

Beautiful close-up of the bud and your plants look great. You have a long way to go before they are ready - at least 5-6 weeks I'd say. Hazes take a long time to finish.
Thanks for the advice fella appreciate it :). I will post more on here as the weeks go by

One of my plants looks like this alot worse though like its going to have airy buds hoping its going to fill out but feel like it could be foxtails.. im a noob say take what i say with a pinch of salt! Personally i think your plants look great man

Sent from my GT-I9505 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Hey mate. I think your right about the fox tail I'm 9 weeks into flower now and only just getting orange hairs. The buds are big but fluffy scraggy shit do you have any ideas how to fatten then up harden or is it a fucked up crop?

Some sativias will do that after massive stretch. Had familiar problem with 2 autoflowers. After 5 months from seed i decided to chop.
IMG_20161030_212923.jpg
IMG_20161030_230839.jpg
IMG_20161109_152133.jpg
IMG_20161109_161036.jpg
IMG_20161110_122319.jpg
IMG_20161110_191959.jpg

I ate cookies 2 weeks straight. All my vacation :D

It's harder to produce dense buds with Sativas but not impossible. Usually airy buds are attributed to not enough light or bad conditions.

Back
Top Bottom