Is this plant male or female?

TheAct

115_1567.JPG

Does anyone know what sex it is?

need a closer look can't tell if those are buds or sacks of balls(male pollen) please get a picture that is closer and we can definitely help you.
Peace P420

That there is a female by the looks of it. :goof:
It's at about the same stage as mine is right now.

(I accidently posted this response in your gallery, as well)

Cool, thanks alot!
Another confirmation would be great.
How did PaRaLyZeD-420 edit my post to show the pic?

I have other plants growing near this one. They are not nearly at its stage of growth though. When is it necessary to remove a male if there is one. What will happen if the plant gets pollinated? Can one use the male to make hash or hash oil? I will at a later stage post pictures of the others if u guys don't mind, to determine there sex as well. Thanks alot for the replies guys! :smokin:

The moment you see a male destroy it! And trying to make hash out of it wouldn't be worth it.

And good mornin'.

Ok, will do. How long from the time picture was taken till harvest? I was up early today it seems, didn't realise what time it was.

Dude the one where i ask how long till harvest is plant1, its an update of the first plant. Which most peeps said was female.

Anyone else know how long till harvest for plant1 and what is the sex of plant2 and plant3 perhaps?

NoDirtWeed4Me you are right concerning plant1 it is a female, plant2 and 3 it seems that it is tough to c yet what it is.
However the "seeded look" is actually the little flowers that are starting.
My other question is does one harvest the plant before the flowers open or afterwards?
It is an outside growing plant on the compost heap. Which kicks ass cause there is +-21 years of fertilizer/compost that has been there.

So plant 2 and 3 are still in the balance, so anyone can answer or give there 2 cents worth concerning my questions it would be great.

Yeah but you shouldn't have the pod flowers on a bud unless there are seeds or it is a hermi, in which case you would have seeds.

As for when to harvest get a cheap magnifying glass and check the trichromes when more than half have turned an amber color it's time to harvest.

Ok i c. Well will then keep uploading a pic every 2 weeks so u can give me an idea of when to start looking with magnifying glass.

What u think of the fact that its growing on the compost/fertilizer/organic waste heap?

Back
Top Bottom