Is this true?

Amssst3rrdan

i heard that if you mist alka seltzer and water on your plant, they will get C02through the leaves and they will grow faster, im not sure if this is true, so i was just wondering?

Hypothetically yea you would get CO2 but the other shyte in the alka seltzer can't be good for the plant... Be easier to just get some low sodium Sparkling water and spray that on the plants and around them....Just make sure you have good ventilation. As the water evaporates the co2 is released to the plants...

You want NO sodium carbonated water.
Check the label. You want ONLY carbonated water (water, CO2).
If your plants are under HID's, spray just before lights go off.

The correct answer is D) None of the above.

You'd get better effect just standing on a chair and giving a speech over your bunch of plants.

There's a good reason "those guys" have tanks, regulators and sensors for this thing.

And you'd have to have A LOT of beer brewing...just buy the tank!

or get a little pet that fits in a small tank... put it in your grow room... and voila CO2... and you have a little friend to keep your plants company

At $125 per bucket at three months max, I'd have to argue that the pets (rabbits, maybe) or brewing beer in or next to the grow room is without a doubt better than the bucket scam, made only to rape small-time growers.

Of course, you could always use a tank, and much more economically than that bucket burn.

A CO2 sensor will even work in a small space, too.

And rabbits will give you some fertilizer, too!

c02 is too heavy for pets to provide enough for plants, the c02 would fall before it got to the plant, or at the most, only the base of the plant would interact with c02.

Dry ice works effectively when it is raised above plants, placed on the floor....it's not really doing shit for your plants.

Back
Top Bottom