Is tighter better?

The Highness

No, im not talking about sex. joints and blunts, see i was smoking a j with a random person the other week and she said "im so much better at rolling then you, i can roll way tighter" and i go like, yes well i could roll as tight as i wanted to but i like it loose. it burns so nice. tight blunts you have to suck on it like it's a god damn milkshake straw! i like them loose= big hits. what to y'all think? is tighter better?

You can ask that question but will get many differnt answers. Each person likes there blunts differently sometimes i roll them tight sometimes i dont. Also if u want it to burn longer when u have more people just roll it a lil tighter and it will allow it to go around the circle more. Its all personal prefrence . i like it not to tight not to loose , but just right :laughtwo:

I'm thinkin a lit'l tighter then looser but not too tight. Y'know? That's the way I roll..

If it's a blunt, then yes, I like it loose. But I like to have joints rolled tight as I can.

I think if you roll joints to tight they dont hit good .... its so compacted together .... its better to have it in the middle .... that way your getting killer hits but its not all loose and falling apart ....

well like sex, you gotta find that nice spot in the middle where its just right. and then you'll be smoking like a champ....im more a firm joint kinda guy myself....not too tight and definatly not too loose.

Back
Top Bottom