Issue with mothers

now the other mother showing the same signs.
I was afraid of that which is why my recommendation earlier was to cut and toss every stem that looked like it was wilting. And why to take some still healthy cuttings and see if those will root and become new clones.

i believe i have fusarium wilt
No, not you, the plants:) have the disease. There is also Verticillium wilt.

When I have encountered problems that look similar I would take cutting and doctor the plant best I could. Any plants that did not improve after a change in the fertilizers and so on I would move them outside into the sun if it was the right time of year. That would slow down the problem and actually save some of them. Anything that did not show improving ended up in the trash instead of the compost pile or area.

The soil would be tossed into a corner of the yard where all problem soils end up. The idea was to let the sun and the cold sort it out and solve that issue.

Recommend that the future grows have plants with their own individual nets. That way the plants can be kept separated in case something does come up.

When I have encountered problems that look similar I would take cutting and doctor the plant best I could. Any plants that did not improve after a change in the fertilizers and so on I would move them outside into the sun if it was the right time of year. That would slow down the problem and actually save some of them. Anything that did not show improving ended up in the trash instead of the compost pile or area.

The soil would be tossed into a corner of the yard where all problem soils end up. The idea was to let the sun and the cold sort it out and solve that issue.
Thanks man, ya thats what i plan to do now the weekend.

I was afraid of that which is why my recommendation earlier was to cut and toss every stem that looked like it was wilting. And why to take some still healthy cuttings and see if those will root and become new clones.
thank goodness i still have 4 of the bruce and 4 of the silver back small vegging ''clones'' going so i hopefully wont lose the strains

thank goodness i still have 4 of the bruce and 4 of the silver back small vegging ''clones'' going so i hopefully wont lose the strains
I have found that my best results with clones are in the late winter through mid summer. No matter what the temperatures and humidity and are in the basement rooms those 4 to 5 months are best. And the method does not matter either. It is almost as if everything will work at that time. The rest of the year can be frustrating with one after another slowly dying. A feast or famine situation.;)

Back
Top Bottom