It's Amazon Prime day!

Remystemple

So i've been looking at a Vivosun tent, 8x4 $270 canadian. i go to look today and it's prime day and the tent is 30% off for $180. that's $80 off and about the amount i paid for the prime membership.

Other things like grow lights are 20 and 30% off for today.

Just thought i'd get it out to the team..

also figured i'd grab one of those aglex 2000w cob led to try out. i'm spending money i shouldn't but the prices are crazy.

I was looking at the Mars hydro lights but don't see any on sale. How are you finding the ones that are on sale?

it seems to be random. the light i was hoping was on sale wasn't. these are items i've been watching for a bit. watching isn't the best word, more like coveting lol.

i did get a good amount of them when i just search in the amazon search bar "grow light deal"

I was looking at the Mars hydro lights but don't see any on sale. How are you finding the ones that are on sale?

i doesn't look like Mars Hydro is in on the sale. sucks because i know they could have sold a shit ton of those ts series lights. But the sale is on for 28 more hours and they keep adding "deal of the day" so you never know.

So i've been looking at a Vivosun tent, 8x4 $270 canadian. i go to look today and it's prime day and the tent is 30% off for $180. that's $80 off and about the amount i paid for the prime membership.

Well shit I've got a 48 x 96 x 80 on the way and it only cost about $150 said and done...don't get ripped shop around, I'm good at it now...cuz Ima cheap bastard :rofl:

Oh shit sorry didn't see that it's Canadian :hmmmm: but I think it's still less on the conversion :popcorn: not sure though

Well shit I've got a 48 x 96 x 80 on the way and it only cost about $150 said and done...don't get ripped shop around, I'm good at it now...cuz Ima cheap bastard :rofl:

yeah that's an even better deal. good score.

Mochabud, you're not cheap, you're frugal. Are you sure there wasn't a Scotsman in your ancestors woodpile somewhere?

Mochabud, you're not cheap, you're frugal. Are you sure there wasn't a Scotsman in your ancestors woodpile somewhere?
:rofl::rofl: I'm not sure about the Scotsman :hmmmm: maybe some Postman or Milkman :rofl::rofl: but, not really sure :popcorn:

:rofl::rofl: I'm not sure about the Scotsman :hmmmm: maybe some Postman or Milkman :rofl::rofl: but, not really sure :popcorn:
Well you know who invented copper wire don't you?

2 Scotsmen fighting over a penny.:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom