It's real.

GODhelpUS

Alright, well its 3 am here in new jersey. I'm pretty lit, smoked a lot of blunts tonight. I have a story though i thought i want to tell everyone, not too crazy but whatever, seems this section doesn't get any action. So here goes.....
We were in 5th grade we were getting older moving closer to our teen years. We were pretty oblivious to where we really lived and what really surrounded us in areas. This kid moved to our town, from just a few towns over, no one ever asked why he moved. We all thought he was different from the way he dressed and talked, made fun of him and chose the times we wanted to hang out with him. His name was anthony -the last name i'd rather not say, he moved here along with a brother who was about 18(John), another brother in 8th grade(Mike) and a sister in the 1st, suprisingly ant wasn't but only months older then us. He mostly just hung out with his brother Mike and they'd go back to the city/suburbs where they moved from and hang out over there or just hang out with oldest brother john and all of his friends from where they moved. They always were cool with me and my friends hanging out whenever they got the chance to. Well within time all their friends would come over to here because now they all had family out here, we were cool with all them too, so anyone who knew that knew not to mess with us. Even this one time, time had passed it was about 8th grade..some kids from the other town started problems with us at our movie theatre, we said hold up im calling my boys, they said alright. Well i called up Ant and him and his older brother who was now a sophmore in highschool(or supposed to be anyway)(Mike) they ran up there and i never seen anything like it, he came up whacking these 7 kids with a chain while his brother just punched the other ones out. It was crazy, i always knew to stay on his good side from their and never make fun of him everrr again. So i started to hang out with him a lot along with my other friends, well one day he took me and another friend up to his brothers room to show us something. He showed us what had to be a pound of weed and i really don't know but a lot of snow, which was all in a safe locker along with a scale, tons of baggies, cannisters, everything. Then he took me to another spot and showed me his older older brothers gun, i was so amazed by that but didn't really know what he had a gun for, didn't really know why he had the drugs either. Well ant said you wanna smoke a little of the weed my brother don't care he's got a personal stash for us, he took out a chunk and rolled up almost the nicest phillie i've ever smoked, i didn't even know. We smoked that down and he was just chilling and i was all crazy like flipping out he was like chill yo chill. He started to bring his friends and "cousins" over from where he lived and they were smoking a lot and i started to get in with them. Now it's our Froshmen year, still everythings cool we're all living good, Ant just starts bugging out talking about how some dudes are after him and we need to get really prepared, i was down with whatever. We were all together ready for whoever. Thats when the biggest black guy i've ever seen before came up and hopped out his car no one could even talk, he walked past me and all of our boys and up to ant and mike and said wheres my money...they both said "one minute" he replied with "i'm not waiting longer then 1 motherfucking minute.". They came out and handed him what was about 5 grand. He walked off and said "tell john hes lucky this time but if he slips up one more time its 6's he's dealin wit"..once he left they all talked about "damn he came himself Cane himself!" well later i asked ant who this cane was. He told me i really didn't want to know and should maybe stay away for a little bit, but he told me anyway hes a leader of the kings gang down on 6th street, 6's kings. After hearing that i didn't want to hear it, well after a couple months it was all good, John wasn't around really at all so me Ant and Mike had to go down to where they used to live to get bud. Down there they were known as NINO and CITO, he said it was good out there and they were cool with his brother that's their ground out there. I just figured whatever, we went up to this house, we tried to score some. Thats when about 5 guys came out the house shouting out this is about your brother and shit and just straight wooped our asses, i'm glad we lived. Short after that John had to move back to where he lived, a couple years later Mike got into it and started having to put in work out there. Ant never got into it only sells stuff around here, but he sees his brothers and don't want to really be involved, they've been shot stabbed, seen it all. I won't be suprised if they're dead soon..

Back
Top Bottom