fucked up at mcdonalds

Wise Owl

so me and two other friends mike and donnie are blitzed at the drive thru. i say we have two different orders. and she sais go ahead with the first order. im like donnie go ahead..long pause..donnie go ahead...longer pause. DONNIE GO AHEAD. then he was finally like. SHE DIDNT SAY TO SAY THE FIRST OREDER YET. yes she fuckin did! i said. then he sais oh my bad and sais his order. mean while in the backseat mike is counting change and has a handfull of dimes and nickels. i get to the 2nd order and i order my hot fudge sunday (best ever when stoned, satisfies munshies and cottonmouth) and then i told mike to go ahead and order his. im like what do you want. he sais he wants two things. me-ok.........so what do you want? mike-TWO THINGS.me- what do you want?!? mike-TWO THINGS!!! me- WHAT TWO FUCKING THINGS?!?!mike-TWO HOT FUDGE SUNDAYS GOD DAMNIT. so i order two more hot fudge sundays. mike-NO JUST ONE, MINE AND YOURS. me-ok...take off one hot fudge sunday. (mike mumbling in the back-maybe i do want two hot fudge sundays. shit i dont know now.) he finally decides on a chicken sandwhich instead. so iget to the window and give the money for the first one. now the 2nd order is 3.18i get out my exact change. and mike hands me two more dollar bills. now he needs to give me 18 more cents. for some reason he hands me a handfull of dimes and nickels too. im like dude i only need 18 cents. he's like no thats my 2 dollars and 6 cents there. me-god damnit mike you already gave me two dollar bills. mike-...........what?....oh. i go to hand him the change and i fuckin drop it everywhere. i look over and the lady waiting to take our money was just starring at us. we finally pull away and in unison we all say. THEY KNOW!!! THEY KNOW WE'RE STONED! this whole process took literally about 20 minutes. cars where lined waaay up behind us. it was great.

hahahahahhahahahahaha.. . thats SO GREAT!

lol that's even funnier than the anti-drug drive-thru commercial

All fast food places scare me when I'm high as hell, ESPECIALLY Mcdonalds. They have this fucking goofy ass dinosaur/elvis statue and when ever I see it I burst out laughing and everyone looks at me.

i love being high at fast food places cause it is one of the places where no one cares that you are, one time me and my buddy went back to burger king 4 times within 5 min, cause we were getting food and kept going back cause we forgot what we wanted and only got like 1 idem at a time.....it was so fun

haha that was gret story i was laughin i spit pepsi all over ,

o yeah.....i hate mc'd's too............

Yea I wroked at McDonald's and couldn't stand it. Those mexicans kept talking sdhit behind my back. Then this one dyke mexican manager (She really was a big nasty dyke, her fat gf came over for free food each day and they'd kiss, fucking fross), so anyways the dyke stole money from my droor everytime I worked at the register and then Id get the blame. So i told them she was stealing and they saw her do it on tape. Then for some reason the bitch didn't get fired but I did because I didn't wanna work when she was there.

johnnybegood said:
Yea I wroked at McDonald's and couldn't stand it. Those mexicans kept talking sdhit behind my back. Then this one dyke mexican manager (She really was a big nasty dyke, her fat gf came over for free food each day and they'd kiss, fucking fross), so anyways the dyke stole money from my droor everytime I worked at the register and then Id get the blame. So i told them she was stealing and they saw her do it on tape. Then for some reason the bitch didn't get fired but I did because I didn't wanna work when she was there.
eww, fat dikes are so fucking disgusting
...i couldn't stand to see that nasty shit.

I use to work at McDonalds and i would go to work stoned all the time. It was kinda cool cuz i work during night and the manager was coo.I used to get fries, burgers, ice cream and just eat it while chilling in drive through. Then when i go home i just take a bunch of apple pies and burgers. One time i was takin an order and i could smell some bomb dank being smoked. I wanted to blaze so bad right there, just put me in mood to get high. Then a car pulls up with 2 guys in it stoned as hell. I could tell and i told em so and i told em i could smell there car from the spot that they were ordering it. Well soon as i got off i packed myself a nice bowl and blazed bfore heading home to munch out and blaze again.

that reminds me when i took my lil sister to mcdonalds...i was high as hell...couldnt order....it took forever....as i pulled up to the window the fat bitches there were laughing cuz they knew i was blown...then when we got home...i forgot to turn off the car........and just left...wow...what i dumbass i was.....lol...good times.

haaahah yeah me and my two friends smoked an 8th and blew like a gram of yayo and went to mcdonalds...it was such a task trying to just communicate with the people at mcdonalds aaahah

My friends and I go to mcdonalds a good amount of times after we blaze. We always have 4 people smoking so this is what we order

4 McChickens
4 Small Fries
4 Small Cokes
4 Hot Fudge Sundays

All for $16 + tax, best damn meal ever. We go to the drive-thru alot also and my friends and I are always laughing our asses off when we're ordering. I'd have to say pretty trippy ordering food at McD's.

I'm not a fan of fast food.

I'm a fat dyke...at least in my dreams...

Shit happens I have brain farts when I'm getting out of my truck too.

Back
Top Bottom