It's that silica

Straight would be ok, the regular 3% stuff. Don't just spray it on, use it with a toothbrush or a scrub brush to get the wound thoroughly cleaned out, and rinse it with water after you clean it so it can dry clean.

I would at least take them out to clean them, so that any stray spores cannot spread to the others, but after cleaned I would think it shouldn't be an issue. One caveat tho, if that rot/mold goes all the way into the stem it is probably too late and you should remove them.

I need those plants in I need to make lbs this year shoud I really take them out ?
Understood - Sueet is abs right that removal is best practice, but if you need to grow them out, just keep a close watch for other patches as the spores can be quite aggressive, especially in a greenhouse

Idk if it is fusarium, if it is, it is extremely advanced, but I couldn't find any pics like yours. Whatever it is, we all agree you don't want to let it spread.

So you telling me thats stay in the tissue of the plant and every time I make clones from it mu clones will eventually die from that shit? So I need new seeded mothers? Start everything from the begining or ? What the solution ?

Apologies long dirt nap there….

yeah I would remove them - if that shit spreads you could lose entire greenhouse. I wouldn’t destroy the affected ones just yet, put them downwind and see how they turnout. Throw up a temp plastic greenhouse just to keep frost off them or whatevs
I cant do exactly whay u telling me what I can do its destroy them and I'm mostly gonna do it. I wanna know what to do after. For exemple I'm gonma trow away all the affected ones and then what its gonna happen with the healty one how I'm gonna protec them in a future n?

The only advice I would offer you at this point is, the healthier the plant, the less likely it is to have pest or fungus problems. If you do get a plant wounded like those you showed, clean the wound and cover it before something can move in.

sure -whatever you decide is cool….

if it was me I’d first treat anything with that white growth, spray it in place and once it’s fully doused with spray then I would remove it from greenhouse taking care so you don’t rub it on any other plants. That doesn’t necessarily mean you gotta kill them just put em in quarantine for now away from greenhouse and downwind so the spores don’t spread….. you can watch them or nuke / burn them later.

but let’s take a step back….. in my noggin this doesn’t necessarily mean your clone moms are bad at all. But I would exercise extreme caution and after removing the white fungus plants do a thorough clean up, then self sanitize & wardrobe change and self sanitize again then take a few more clones from your moms and track them closely from clone to harvest to see if the white funk rears its head again on newest batch of clones

how many total plants have this white fungus?

How did the initial bark injury deal start?? - was that the possible corn borer or some unknown insect attack or was that from rough handling during training?

for the healthy ones just keep growing to see if any more develop the white funk….

prolly sulfur foliar and spray top of soil too, might need anti-fungal treatment too but I‘m gonna shout at @bobrown14 to jump in….. can you help us out here Mr Bobrown????

Thats my clones from the same plants most like they looks green but shoud I worry about those white stuff on the bottoms of them ? Or thats something not thay important ?

20211005_174947.jpg

20211005_174944.jpg

20211005_174928.jpg

20211005_174904.jpg

20211005_174852.jpg

20211005_174832.jpg

20211005_174820.jpg

20211005_174815.jpg

20211005_174801.jpg

20211005_174743.jpg

sure -whatever you decide is cool….

if it was me I’d first treat anything with that white growth, spray it in place and once it’s fully doused with spray then I would remove it from greenhouse taking care so you don’t rub it on any other plants. That doesn’t necessarily mean you gotta kill them just put em in quarantine for now away from greenhouse and downwind so the spores don’t spread….. you can watch them or nuke / burn them later.

but let’s take a step back….. in my noggin this doesn’t necessarily mean your clone moms are bad at all. But I would exercise extreme caution and after removing the white fungus plants do a thorough clean up, then self sanitize & wardrobe change and self sanitize again then take a few more clones from your moms and track them closely from clone to harvest to see if the white funk rears its head again on newest batch of clones

how many total plants have this white fungus?

How did the initial bark injury deal start?? - was that the possible corn borer or some unknown insect attack or was that from rough handling during training?

for the healthy ones just keep growing to see if any more develop the white funk….

prolly sulfur foliar and spray top of soil too, might need anti-fungal treatment too but I‘m gonna shout at @bobrown14 to jump in….. can you help us out here Mr Bobrown????
The wins blow them many times and they fall on thw grouns each time. And each time it was broken bramches but that was 3 months ago. So idk id something that old can show up as a problem right now. I have no fans in tje green house. So I think ita bad ventilation? My sizes are open like 6 fits each side so the greenhouse its almost open I mean its 14 fits tall but 6 fits from the side its open from the begging to the end. But its still no fans so can be bad ventilation or damage when the wind blows them like 7-9 timea on the ground and they got some bacteria from 2 months ago idk. Maybw thw hight humidity? I give them silica once every 2 weeks so they can resist pests and fungus but btw those clones are from clones to the clones to the clones its not from healthy strong seeded mother so can be genetic also. I dont know fuckin Oklahoma bring so many new desises and bugs. It was easy in california

I’m definitely a newbie…. but yes sir I would place my bets the white growth covering trunk of those young clones is the very same stuff…. Whether that’s mold or fusarium wilt IDK except that its not a good sign. Yep clone after clone is not a good recipe for success, it’s ok for a few generations but then weakness / susceptibility to disease creeps in.

so with zero mechanical ventilation you are kinda shooting yourself in the foot in multiple ways…. 1) water vapor is always rising up out of the earth, 2) you’ve got bags of wet soil plus all the wet biomass contained in each plant and 3) the (I assume it’s plastic) greenhouse holds all that moisture in.

open sides has got to help some but think you prolly need more positive ventilation….

Do you monitor rh all during the grow season?? Ever use VPD chart to dial in temp & rh?

Back
Top Bottom