Its tough having Colitis!

CCSTW

420 Member
It really is. As far as i know i've had colitis since nov 07. If anyone can

relate please feel free to leave me a message.

Does Cannabis Work for treatment?

Literally. I have had it since I was very young. It disappeared when I started smoking pot. Anytime I was forced to stop smoking pot for a week or two, the symptoms returned.

The inability to digest food properly to make the most of its nurtients, and the internal bleeding within the intestine, was causing me to waste away. I am currently trying to determine the minimum amount I need to keep the symptoms away - I admit, I may induldge a bit more than absolutely necessary... So far I figure a reefer a day keeps the runs away.

It puts the disease in recession - it is not a cure, but its about the closest thing to it that I've found in the last 35 years. Tobacco seems to work too, but it stinks.

ive been diagnosed with gastritis and colitis for about a few weeks. the symptoms and what i go through sucks(internal bleeding, pains, etc). my eating habits are horrible. i dont feel hungry like im suppose to. herb helps out in having a regular eating schedule rather than forcing myself to eat cause im not feeling hungry. I'm going to apply for my medicinal card soon.

Yea it rough. last year I was 190 lbs. now im 150. Im tryin to eat good foods and use a diet called SCD diet. I find in my case it helps but not enough. I wanna use cannabis as treatment but I live in the city of New York so thats out of the question inless i get a whizzinator.

Back
Top Bottom