Jeffy Pellet clones - photos and questions

ontariogrow

hey gang...

cloned 2 from each of my 5 lemon skunk plants - my first grow ever but couldn't part with them forever so took 2 clones from each before flowering them. If all the clones make it (skeptical now) then i will keep the best producer as my mother...

doing them in a dome with jiffy pellets, water and superthrive, heating mat that came with jiffy tray under the dome to keep base warm - air temp is about 80 inside and 75 outside dome.

Can anyone tell me if all this yellowing is a good sign? are they otherwise looking ok?

photos are from today - day 9 of clones life and 2 of the 10 show small roots today.

Photo_Mar_04_12_41_38_PM.jpg
Photo_Mar_04_12_42_20_PM.jpg

i took the clones with a scalpel, split the end of the cut - rooting gel dipped 1/2 inch or so...then compressed lightly in the jiffy pellet - the ones that have rooted so far look pretty good - so far happy with the method, up to 3 rooted tonight - hoping for more

update : 3 are in good shape, 3 have a chance of pulling through, (those 6 are transplanted to pots and hanging on) and 4 went to the jiffy-pellet cupboard in the sky last night - so long little clones...

Back
Top Bottom