Just need that bad news confirmation

Ronevan

hey evryone this is my first time growing and well i think ive just hit my first real snag.
Any question that i have ever had ive found the answer in one of the million's of helpful threads,
thanks. But now ive come to the conclusion that both of my beautiful lady's are indeed NOT BEAUTIFUL LADIES,
They are indeed some very masculin men lol. Anyways i was just wondering if some one could
just confirm my suspicions thanks a bunch. like i said this was my first grow and i would just like some re assurance before i rip theses out of the ground and throw them into a garbage bag lol thanks again,

here are thier pics....
DSC01839.JPG

DSC01837.JPG

DSC01836.JPG

DSC018351.JPG

DSC018343.JPG

Re: Just need that bad news confirmation :(

yeah it looks there male, that sucks dude i feel for you because i had to rip out a couple last week

thanks, see i have already learnt from my mistake....i only grew 2 plants... this time im growing 9 lol to try and insure atleast 1 female.

haha yea im trying 5 this time even know i only have room for 2, i just dont want to be dissapointed again.

Feel for ya bro........ id be shattered... thats why im pumpen out 9 of the suckers and hopen for the best...

i guess i was lucky i started 5 and came up with 2 fems and i did everything wrong they are small plants but full of great looking buds i only hope i get as lucky on my 2nd try

What do you do with the male leaf? I have smoked it. If its really good it won't give me a headache.

Any suggestions on what to do with the male leaf and stems that I usually toss?

I remember doing a crop and it was like 10 males out of 15 plants. That was sucky sucky. But I've been on the other end too and had 100% females. It's all the luck of the draw. How would you calculate a 7 to 1 ratio? Every seed is different.

If I ever get the room for a veg area it will be clones, clones, clones! Attack of the clones! Then no more surprise penises popping up in my crops.

Back
Top Bottom