Just placed order with herbies

Trapr

Placed a order for my next several grows any thoughts?
Barneys Pineapple Chunk Feminised
L.S.D Feminised
Strain Hunters Money Maker Feminised
Sweet Dark Devil Autoflowering Feminised
Dinafem Feminised Blue Thai Seeds
Dinafem Cheese Auto
DELICIOUS CRITICAL SUPER SILVER HAZE FEMINISED SEED,
WORLD OF SEEDS AMNESIA FEMINISED SEEDS,
WORLD OF SEEDS AFGHAN KUSH SPECIAL FEMINISED
, SLEESTACK SKUNK REGULAR SEEDS 1:roorrip::roorrip:

Have no doubt I have leaned so much from everyone on here!! Can't say I have ever had such a good response and peeps sharing the knowledge!!:420: ROCKS!!:theband::roorrip:

female seeds and bomb seeds are some dank weed as well and they are not expensive..u got some nice choices there..i personally dont like barneys or strain hunters but i have seen some good grows from them..only seed i ever got from GHS is super lemon haze and its solid super dank shit..also white label is good the super skunk and northern lights..next time u order give these a try..gl with the grow

wow i just got a few of the same seeds this week and they just germinated and went into pots ..
i got the sweet dark devil, strain hunters mm (germinated two days faster than her adopted sisters ) and the barneys lsd... here is my whole list also ... wow we are going to have a buffet of smells and taste ....

Product Quantity Price
Sweet Dark Devil Autoflowering Feminised Seeds
1 Seeds Per Pack 1 £8.35 (1x £8.35)

Strain Hunters Money Maker Feminised Seeds
3 Seeds Per Pack 1 £10.89 (1x £10.89)

Female White Widow X Big Bud Feminised Seeds
1 Seeds Per Pack 1 £4.36 (1x £4.36)

Heavyweight Fruit Punch Feminised Seeds
1 Seeds Per Pack 1 £6.60 (1x £6.60)

Seedmakers Jack Widow Feminised Seeds
1 Seeds Per Pack 1 £4.14 (1x £4.14)

Female Lemon Kush Feminised Seeds
4 Seeds Per Pack 1 £7.92 (1x £7.92)

Barneys L.S.D Feminised Seeds
1 Seeds Per Pack 1 £7.84 (1x £7.84)

FREE: 1 X ROYAL QUEEN CRITICAL FEMINISED SEED, 2 X WORLD OF SEEDS NORTHERN LIGHTS X BIG BUD FEMINISED SEEDS, 5 X SKUNK HAZE REGULAR SEEDS (FREE SEEDS) 20 total . wont need seeds for a while !!!!!!!!!!!!! clones clones clones

i had them change out the skunk haze for afghan kush x skunk fem seeds

wow i just got a few of the same seeds this week and they just germinated and went into pots ..
i got the sweet dark devil, strain hunters mm (germinated two days faster than her adopted sisters ) and the barneys lsd... here is my whole list also ... wow we are going to have a buffet of smells and taste ....

Product Quantity Price
Sweet Dark Devil Autoflowering Feminised Seeds
1 Seeds Per Pack 1 £8.35 (1x £8.35)

Strain Hunters Money Maker Feminised Seeds
3 Seeds Per Pack 1 £10.89 (1x £10.89)

Female White Widow X Big Bud Feminised Seeds
1 Seeds Per Pack 1 £4.36 (1x £4.36)

Heavyweight Fruit Punch Feminised Seeds
1 Seeds Per Pack 1 £6.60 (1x £6.60)

Seedmakers Jack Widow Feminised Seeds
1 Seeds Per Pack 1 £4.14 (1x £4.14)

Female Lemon Kush Feminised Seeds
4 Seeds Per Pack 1 £7.92 (1x £7.92)

Barneys L.S.D Feminised Seeds
1 Seeds Per Pack 1 £7.84 (1x £7.84)

FREE: 1 X ROYAL QUEEN CRITICAL FEMINISED SEED, 2 X WORLD OF SEEDS NORTHERN LIGHTS X BIG BUD FEMINISED SEEDS, 5 X SKUNK HAZE REGULAR SEEDS (FREE SEEDS) 20 total . wont need seeds for a while !!!!!!!!!!!!! clones clones clones

i had them change out the skunk haze for afghan kush x skunk fem seeds

u will be really happy with those female seeds genetics ...they fkn rock!! i almost got the heavy weight fruit punch bc of the yeild it has on it..link me into your journal if u do one i would like to follow that strain and see if i want to grow it next year

u will be really happy with those female seeds genetics ...they fkn rock!! i almost got the heavy weight fruit punch bc of the yeild it has on it..link me into your journal if u do one i would like to follow that strain and see if i want to grow it next year

hell yes i hope so .. it took me a week to decide ..i am doing a journal its in my signature above the colored strains names...the seeds just popped ground today !!!

so my seeds made it to NY on 17 aug but thats the last tracking info..Is that common?

exactly what happened to mine last week .. the tracking info went from NY\NY then to Jamaica,NY and sat there for 3 days i was like wtf . but after 3 days it showed that it was in my city . it gave no updates for NY to my state ..so your good!!! u can breath a sigh of relief :cheer:

image13358.jpg

Well finally got them yea!!:high-five:

image13358.jpg

Well finally got them yea!!:high-five:

hell yea . i know how that feels to get finally get that package ....:high-five:
now the fun begins !!!

Back
Top Bottom