Keeping a Small Mother in an Aerogarden?

Chillenn

Has anyone tried this? Have been trying to think of a small way to keep a mother and started to think this could be great. Small root chamber, low light power for slower growth. No out of control growing mother. Has anyone tried this? Sorry if ive posted this in the wrong forum, im pretty new. But I've never used an aerogarden before, but it seems like it could be fairly easy with everything being so automated. Thoughts?

I use an aerogarden. It great for starting clones. As for using to keep a mother, it is not practical. I tried it and the roots grew out of control. I am still looking for a way to keep a mother that i can leave for 2 weeks without watering. I may make a self-watering system and use soil for mother plants.

I think people over complicate their grow! Grow your mothers and clones under fluorescent tubes and Flower under HPS. Some of the best seed banks in Holland use only fluorescent tubes and replace their mothers every 4-6 months with a clone. This also helps to avoid mold, insects and disease when keeping a "plant" in veg for long periods of time!

Your talking 20 dollars of parts to make a simple drip system and you'll have all the room you could ever need to veg and clone! If you plan to grow Sativa dominant strains then I'm assuming you wouldn't be asking this type of question in a post....

Back
Top Bottom