KillerQueen

Mainah

Strain nameKillerQueen
From Maine
When 3-27-12
Price 40$ 1/8th ounce
Type hybrid
Appearance Real frosty, speared shape nugs. Spongy texture with little orange hairs.
Smell Musty pineapple grapish, hint of chem/sour diesel
Taste Earthy, nutty
Dose Smoked 1 Packed glass bowl
Buzz typeSlight creeper. Head, face eyes feel heavy. Pulling / pressure sensation in face and top of head. Kinda feel like a conehead lol. Spacey , drift off into random thoughts. All this with a relaxing body stone.
Length of buzz Average-longer
Medicinal properties insomnia, appetite enhancer , pain & meditation maybe?
Overall: Really good all around POWERFUL high. Spacey head high and relaxing body stone without that racey edginess. Only thing maybe lacking is taste but im not sure on medium, nutes or how it was cured.
kw2.jpg

kw1.jpg

kw3.jpg

I grew these back in the day, got them from Bro's Grimm. So we are talking the original genetics. I can't remember how many females I got out of that pack of 10, but all were very good and much like your description. All except one....one of those one in a million special plants. When I first grew it from seed it was grown next to some Bros Grimm Space Queen that quickly outgrew it and shaded it out. Thus this one little Killer Queen never got over 18-24" tall....she was the very definition of a runt. My son kept telling me to cull her, but I was stubborn and didn't want to get rid of her before testing her out, hoping that she was just small because the Space Queens blocked most of the light.

We didn't pay her much attention, because she was such a runt, and she kind of disappeared under two tall Space Queens. Then during flowering, while moving the Space Queens around, I spied the little runt KQ and my heart dropped because I thought she was covered in mold. On closer inspection, she was just covered in more trichomes than I'd ever seen. She looked like she had been snowed on. That runt produced less than 1/2oz of bud, but it was special. Luckily I had cloned her.

Her clones grew normally and much bigger, and she was a decent yielder, but the buzz was unlike any other I ever grew or smoked. If you took more than a couple of hits, she could actually make people puke. At first, when people told me it made them puke, I assumed they were just lightweights and not used to good herb. But when I smoked, I only hit it once or twice and stopped. Then I had an old friend drop by...you know the kind of guy, he's done more, smoked better, can top any story you have. Yeah, one of those guys who claims to have tried it all and smoked better than anything you've ever had. So, I loaded a bowl of KQ and determined to smoke him under. One bowl in my bong.....and this time I didn't stop at one or two hits because I was gonna humble this know it all guy....and lo and behold I discovered that those reports were true....it would make you puke. He lost his lunch first, and while I never did, I did get to the point of mapping the most direct route to the bathroom in case I lost mine.

To this day, that was the strongest, most powerful buzz I've ever experienced. But it was never a favorite strain, more like a special curiosity. It was just too stupifying. You couldn't carry on a conversation because you would forget what you were talking about in the middle of a sentence. You couldn't drive.....I tried once and prayed to God that if he let me get home safely I'd never do it again. When I did smoke it, I'd pull the shades, turn down the tv and music so no one would know I was home, because you couldn't talk to people. So, while it was awesomely powerful, the buzz was just debilitating. People would swear you were mentally challenged...(trying to be politically correct here). People often accused me of dusting it with narcotics, because they couldn't believe it was just weed.

I still get misty eyed thinking of her, and wished I'd shared her with others but no one knew I grew....well, Leo finally figured it out. And thus she is lost to us. Sorry for the long post, it just brought back a lot of memories. I miss Over Grow and all the friends I had there, those were the days.

I've grown a lot of great genetics, but that one KQ was special, truly a one in a million plant. I tried growing more KQ originals, and then the F2's that sprang up after the Bros Grimm disappeared...or whatever happened to them....but I never got another pheno like that one. Please forgive me, but thinking of that plant always makes me sad and makes me ramble. LOL

Back
Top Bottom