Kind bud

happytoker

I searched the site for KB & I couldnt find anything.Its seems like nobody know what it is except for the people in my area.Is it just a midwest thing?

Strain (Name):kind bud AKA KB
Price:5-10 per gram, depends on your connections
Taste:i forgot, its been awhile lol
High:strong head high but you definitly notice a body high
Appearance: forgot
Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...):forgot
Smell:forgot....
Overall:Very good
Additional Comments: I dont remember all too much about the weed itself but i remember the high being good.

i used to smoke it alot but its been like 6 months since i could get ahold of it.

thats what im starting to think.Because some people will say ive got a hook up for really good KB or some ok KB.if its an actuall strain wouldnt all of it be equally strong with the same high. or maybe the ok KB is just some mids being pushed as KB i dunno

KB is for kind bud. It is not a strain just the way you call good weed. Like you have some kind buds. kind being good. Also the thing about strains being the same potency. That is not true. Strains will have the same basic kind of high but the potency will vary. It is all on the grower. You can get some white widow, and under the wrong conditions for it it will be weak. Also type of high can vary from a strains phenotypes.

Dude, KB isn't a strain.
It's like saying "dank."
It means good bud.

kin bud is a strain... its got a completly different smell n taste than dro... ive had bothe next to each other... its an obvious difference... kb is a little better than dro

garbagegrove said:
kin bud is a strain... its got a completly different smell n taste than dro... ive had bothe next to each other... its an obvious difference... kb is a little better than dro
yeah kind bud is a strain, but i doubt that youre talking about the same thing, because you also say dro. dro is not a strain. just hyDROponicly grown buds. lol

hey smokey i looked online for an actual kind bud seed or like a picture with info on it .. coudnt find any thing for the KB strain.. u know where i could see the strain i have never heard the strain.. just it as a way to clasiffy the better buds :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

yeah i dont remember where i saw it at. but like i said it mostly is just like saying dro, fire, dank, and similar stuff. the strain isnt really well known because it isnt really the most potent of strains.

Back
Top Bottom