King Bongmaster has Arrived

King Bongmaster

Whats up my fellow tokers of tha chronic Ganz I'm a straight up Pot Poet all day, I've gots tons of goodness and I am always ALWAYS trying to read as much stoner poetry as possible I think that shit is dope, I've been a Supa-Smoka for many years and I've achieved LEGENDARY STATUS by smoking OBSCENE , INSANE, CRAZY amounts of Ganz constantly 16 fat ass thickly rolled blunts a day on Average. I haven't encountrered to many people that smoked the same rate or quality. Plus I build the dopest bongs and gas Masks , proffesional style all the way , thus the Name. Let me know what you think of my shit Give me a "WHATSUP" or somethin' -PEACE OUT IN A FATTIE Big Blunt

maybe you should try posting some pics. simply saying you smoke the highest quality doesn mean much. i can think of a few people on here, including me that will show you differently.

Sorry

I didn't in anyway intend to say that I smoke better than anyone here, just better than anyone I've met, and I've always felt a little odd reppin' the goodness cuz I feel like that in some way implies that someone elses weed isn't as good and I don't really have it in me to hate on Maryjane ever. Even if its a sack of mersh all seedy and stemmy its not her fault :( Maryjane is just like other girls some of them are just prettier than others.

sounds can be decieving, I'm just really into what I do, I suppose theres plenty who would call me stale or whatever but it don't matter to me cuz I'm happy when I'm high. But I'm no better or no cooler than anyone else, its just that over here in my little part of life most of the people I know w, with several exceptions, don't hold Maryjane in as high regards as I do I live it and love it and reppin' it everywhere I go while other people just do it sometimes and keep it on the low.

Back
Top Bottom