Koolaid weed?

GAME

I have a buddy that swears he knew a guy that grew his mj with koolaid and that it tasted just like it. Anyone ever heard of this or know anything about it? He swears hes had it, but then again he is a habitual liar...

When I was teenager we tried to make hash from about an lb. of stems by extracting them in alcohol. We ran out of Everclear and switched to a bottle of blackberry brandy during the boil. Ended up with a big chunk of purple-black gunk that was impossible to smoke,so we decided to see if we could dissolve some of it in a pitcher of Kool-Aide.

It dissolved away and were sailing high into the ozone about an hour later. We called it Kool-Aide Hash after that. It took us about a month to get through the entire hunk of gunk.

As for your buddy,I think he's full of something other than Kool-Aide.

Ya, I thought he was full of shit. I read on here you can add "flavoring" like last minute before cutting, but I wasnt sure about this koolaid shit. So I thought Id ask the MJ Guru's.:grinjoint:

... i wish i had a month's worth of weed... okay im sorry i'm going to stop posting pathetic, self-pitying replies lol. but yeah. sounds like quite a few ppl i know.

That is funny that the kool-aide flavor overpowered the flavor of cow shit. I always grow in some form of shit, and so then I guess all my weed tastes like cow shit right? No....not so much ;)

Back
Top Bottom