Puff Daddy

I've been a lurker for the past several months but I haven't had much to contribute thus far.

Just yesterday I went to the Seattle Green Cross (Lacey WA location)--it was my first time in a dispensary--and I was really impressed. Don't let the outside fool you--the dispensary and waiting area were very tasteful and attractive. The whole place had a warm and inviting feel to it.

The guy who helped me out was Casey. He was super friendly and smart. I was a bit nervous going in because I don't know much about much so I hardly knew what to ask. Casey immediately set me at ease and was extremely patient with me.

They had a reasonably large selection of buds, medibles, accessories, starter plants, tinctures, lotions (I think), bottled oils and peanut butter. I am not sure if it's cool to mention prices, but based on what I've been paying per ounce from a local grower, it was only about twenty five dollars more.

I only sampled one variety last night when I got home...I'm so impressed! It was a heavy sativa and I have ZERO complaints about the potency or flavor. :adore:

Even though I had to travel a little bit to get there, I am glad I did. I had a great experience and I will definitely be a return patient!

I've been a lurker for the past several months but I haven't had much to contribute thus far.

Just yesterday I went to the Seattle Green Cross (Lacey WA location)--it was my first time in a dispensary--and I was really impressed. Don't let the outside fool you--the dispensary and waiting area were very tasteful and attractive. The whole place had a warm and inviting feel to it.

The guy who helped me out was Casey. He was super friendly and smart. I was a bit nervous going in because I don't know much about much so I hardly knew what to ask. Casey immediately set me at ease and was extremely patient with me.

They had a reasonably large selection of buds, medibles, accessories, starter plants, tinctures, lotions (I think), bottled oils and peanut butter. I am not sure if it's cool to mention prices, but based on what I've been paying per ounce from a local grower, it was only about twenty five dollars more.

I only sampled one variety last night when I got home...I'm so impressed! It was a heavy sativa and I have ZERO complaints about the potency or flavor. :adore:

Even though I had to travel a little bit to get there, I am glad I did. I had a great experience and I will definitely be a return patient!

Wish I could share your enthusiasm of the place but found it to be......well not what you described. Especially Casey

I have bought weed at Lacey Cross.

It was pretty much the same price and quality as other dope stores in the Olympia area.

Parking was a little problematic though.

I could care less about the clerks who work in these places.

As long as they can put my weed into little baggies and give me the proper change, I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom