Last bud.so disappointed.Seeds

tinkerbell420

when i get a new bag, i usually will pull out a bud and put aside. i will take a good size dense nugget and stash it. so i got down to the last of my bag, and can't get any more til later this week. i took out my hidden bud and broke it open. the bud was about as big around as my thumb and almost as long. it smelled good, i thought it would last about 2-3 days. i broke it apart and i swear the bud had 10-15 seeds in it!! why?????????? granted the buds were not the best quality, but that one bud had more seeds then the whole half ounce that i purchased. i am very disappointed.

can anyone tell me how 1 bud can get that many seeds in it?

Re: Last bud...so disappointed....SEEDS

Bad weed. The plant might have been a hermaphrodite or got polinated. Either way, weed with lots of seeds was grown improperly.

I've seen people with weed like that. I'll gladly sell them something better. I know I'd be pissed about it if I bought some like that. Say something about it next time.

Oh man I hate when that happens. That's why I try to just get dank most of the time, and it gets me way more stoned than those damn mids.

yeah haha i hate when i like that happens...like seriously i bought this shit to smoke not to get my farm on

Peace :peace:

Back
Top Bottom