Leaf burn, spraying with lights on

z0nnk

420 Member
Guys does anyone had this problem? I did spray my ladies with the lights on and some of the leafes turning yellow on last 3 weeks of flower, will them recover and if this problem will affect the plant or bud?

To help it would be beneficial to see a pic of the plant, please no blurple pics since we can’t tell the true colors in blue red purple or yellow light.

Its not a good idea to foliar spray chicks during flower, you can set yourself up for pm or bud rot and both are bad news. But I suspect the plant is experiencing regular senescence. Is it a photoperiod an auto or from bagseed?

Got to agree , i also dont spray on lights on in veg maybe light out IF the tents R/H if not were i like it.But
100% not in flower.Guess someone might have a different view but thats my 10 cent.
To help it would be beneficial to see a pic of the plant, please no blurple pics since we can’t tell the true colors in blue red purple or yellow light.

Its not a good idea to foliar spray chicks during flower, you can set yourself up for pm or bud rot and both are bad news. But I suspect the plant is experiencing regular senescence. Is it a photoperiod an auto or from bagseed?

...and some of the leafes turning yellow on last 3 weeks of flower, will them recover...
The leaves on a flowering plant turning yellow in the last several weeks is a very, very common thing.

Mild cases of yellow leaves is nothing more than the plant using the nutrients that were stored in the leaf and now it is shutting down the life process in each leaf as it finishes.

Providing the right fertilizers earlier in the plant's life will slow down or eliminate the yellowing of the leaves because the necessary nutrients are in the soil in large enough amounts that the plant does not need to pull them from the leaves.

They will not recover. The plant is finished with those leaves. If the plant were to grow new leaves then those would be green but the old ones will stay yellow, or maybe turn brown.

Please provide a photograph of the whole plant just to be sure that it is the usual sort of yellow leaves and not another problem. Turn off any grow lights and use just normal white room lights so we can see the true color of the leaves.

851A4EE5-7B87-4194-A8AE-6C7567F7B706.jpeg

Something like that ..

agree with you, but i had to spray them i got some insects ..

No worries - pests happen. I tried to nail my ipm routine long before flower cycle begins but one way or another I’m the king of bringing nasties into the garden. She’s got nutrient deficienc, I’ve got to roll out the door but drop some answers from questions on post #6 above and this crew will get you sorted
I'm using bioponic bloom and boost, i have to say the one i spray them got this problem, the other they are fine ..

Ah well, there you have it! Ok that’s just light burn or bleaching thru the spray. Water & oil droplets magnify the light and cause slight burn to leaf surface. Those will not recover the green coloring but should be fine. Turn light off or remove from tent to spray in future, gentle fan to dry leaves before putting back under lights. You appear to be in great shape no worries just slight damage - Gonna roll now but will check back later.

Back
Top Bottom