Leaf "cupping?"

Thegeezist

Four plants growing very healthy. Deep green and steady outward and upward growth. Problem is 1 of the plants has experienced some "leaf cupping" on the larger fan leaves. No burns or or yellow leaf tips. Any idea what the problem could be?

Here is a picture of the problem
image6996.jpg

jesus man find answers quick,mine started out like that, a day later-gone(not saying you're will be)

for me I believe it was root issue caused by fluctuating ph(my buckets were contaminated)

very interested in your solution--

What are you adjusting your pH to? You want 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil. What are your grow area temperature and humidity levels? Your leaf problems may be due to either pH fluctuation or heat and humidity levels or a magnesium deficiency. Do you have a fan blowing on your plant?

check ph make sure its not too hot like KJC said is there air blowing around in there?
temp? humidity? the picture im looking at makes me lean away from ph
just my thoughts

PH stable @ 5.8. ( using Advanced Nutrients ph perfect sensi grow) I think I may have found my problem. It seems that when I added my 900 watt LED panel, the plant respiration increased an it was using more water than mutes. TDS got up to 1410 ppm. Diluted hydroponic water with fresh RO brought ppm down to 1250. Seem s temp in my tent got higher than normal. (78 degrees up to 90.5 degrees) added another exhaust fan got it back down. Thanks for your advice.

oh yea besides temps for me I check my res daily for water lvl and ph
im not using ph perfect so I do notice when its eating more nutes than not cause
it does consume water daily and when I check my res my ph will fluctuate depending on how much nutes with the water the plant is uptaking as I stated im not using advanced nutes so theres no ph perfect for me lol
I check and adjust daily

Back
Top Bottom