Leaf issues

Pantomime8927

420 Member
Just looking for some feedback , got a 9 plants in total 4 auto northern lights and 5 super nova . All seem to be happy and healthy originally used ROOTS organic soil. Been using fox farm nutrients and since I started to see some flower I switched it up to tiger bloom and big bloom. How ever I am having some lower leaf issues not sure if it's over water / or nut burn. Was hoping you could give me some ideas !!!
420-magazine-mobile844325580.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1905302671.jpg
420-magazine-mobile22648231.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2031572302.jpg

I had the same issue with my lower leaves. Think it's just the light not getting to them enough anymore.
Shouldn't be anything to be concerned with. But let's wait for someone more experienced to chime in

Just looking for some feedback , got a 9 plants in total 4 auto northern lights and 5 super nova . All seem to be happy and healthy originally used ROOTS organic soil. Been using fox farm nutrients and since I started to see some flower I switched it up to tiger bloom and big bloom. How ever I am having some lower leaf issues not sure if it's over water / or nut burn. Was hoping you could give me some ideas !!!
420-magazine-mobile844325580.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1905302671.jpg
420-magazine-mobile22648231.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2031572302.jpg
Looks like to much water

Looking good man. Don't stress. The tops are very healthy. Small pots may have no food left for such large plants. They will be more sensitive to watering schedule. Might want to start feeding if you haven't already. If potting up is an option, I might do that even though, depending on your location, they may be flowering. Depends on your goals.

My plants are about 4ft tall in 7gal pots of FFOF and I have been feeding them for about 2 months, started from seed mid April. If I miss a feed, they consume older fan leaves for energy. Most potting soil, even good ones, will be used up in small pots outdoors. My daily Summer(I am in Southern California) feed/water schedule is: Feed Monday, feed Tuesday, water Wednesday, feed Thursday, feed Friday, water Saturday, then dry on Sunday. Obviously, your milage may vary.

HTH

Looking good man. Don't stress. The tops are very healthy. Small pots may have no food left for such large plants. They will be more sensitive to watering schedule. Might want to start feeding if you haven't already. If potting up is an option, I might do that even though, depending on your location, they may be flowering. Depends on your goals.

My plants are about 4ft tall in 7gal pots of FFOF and I have been feeding them for about 2 months, started from seed mid April. If I miss a feed, they consume older fan leaves for energy. Most potting soil, even good ones, will be used up in small pots outdoors. My daily Summer(I am in Southern California) feed/water schedule is: Feed Monday, feed Tuesday, water Wednesday, feed Thursday, feed Friday, water Saturday, then dry on Sunday. Obviously, your milage may vary.

HTH
Thanks for the advice ! Iv been feeding them nuts for about a month now . Went with fox farm 's lineup . I repotted to 15 gallon yesterday ( used roots organic soil ) figured that would help with feeding and growth . They have started showing signs of flower so I switched up to tiger bloom but I was told with new soil and the transplant I should give them some healing time !

Mine are doing the exact same thing. Just the big lower fan leaves turning yellow. Started flowering 4 days ago. Have been feeding neptunes harvest 2-3-1 regularly, and making sure they're watered. Was just about to make a post about it. Rest of the plant still looks great.

Back
Top Bottom