leafs turning bad

fasts102376

plants0311.jpg

plants0251.jpg

hello all:cheesygrinsmiley: well i have a problem that i hope somebody can help me.. i'm 2weeks into flowering and one plant aint doing so good:-(... i'm in soil and i've used fert every 3 days since flowering (it gets very dry every 3 days).i use tiger bloom 2-8-2 and once in awhile i'll use mg 15-30-15 the problem is my leave's r turning yellow with rust spots on them as u'll see in the pics... i found a taproot hanging out the bottom of my bucket will that be a problem later down the road? p.s. if u need more info please write me back! if it matters i'm useing a 400w hps..:allgood: p.s.s. i just give the plant a good flushing..

Is this the only plant that is doing this?
Remove the leaves that are yellow and dead. Is it more in the middle on top or at the bottom. How are the other plants?
Need more info buddy.

thanks urd.. one started yellowing on the bottom,then they started working upward,and the other plant is a pale green but doing good..:allgood:

looks like deficiency of EVERYTHING!!! lol sorry dont mean to make fun, but that shit looks like something's stealing its water and nutes! ph may be off and the roots won't suck n/e thing up

Oh I did not see the root thing in the thread, Its time to trans plant.
More thank likely the way things are growing you will probally need to water every other day but you should know buy bucket weight and dryness of soil.
If you can check your ph do so. Should be at 7.0ph. Try not to flush same week as trans plant for less shock. Your nute strengh should be at a 50% stengh in the mix. Use that mix everytime you water for now til the leaves get more color then use just plain water every other feeding. Do not let the leaf color get dark green cause the next step is burn which can stunt growth.
Besides that the plant looks good. Nice branching and not much purple on the stems.

Back
Top Bottom