Leave's are blotchy or discolored

ace705

I dont have picture's but my leave's have lime color blotches on dark green
leave's kind of like the symptom's of dark vein's with light color between vein's.

It's more of a blotching effect.

I'm using hydroton clay pebble's with a 4 inch rockwool cube in a pot with dripper.
Advanced nutrient's 2+ nute's with 100 ppm tap water that i left sit to evaporate chlorine over night.

I soaked the cube's in ph adjusted water over night before using them but i do get ph fluxuation every day.

Has anybody experienced this problem?

I check my water first then subtract that from nutrient ppm required then mix
what strength i want.

Advanced nutrient's calculator for week 1 of veg growth sez
600 ppm for sensi 2-part system.

My 8 plant's are under 6500k daylight bulb's in two 2-bulb 4ft fixture's
right now and are about 6"-8" tall and pretty lush for there size.

600 PPM isn't too strong for veg for any nutrient as far as I know. I used GH 3 part flora series and ran 1400ppm to 1600ppm for flower and 600ppm to 800 ppm in veg. Highest I would tell anyone to go is 1800PPM in flower and that is actually pushing it although I myself have gone higher.:cheesygrinsmiley:
But each strain is different and enviroment dictates how plants feed as well. If your grow is going well at 300ppm then go with 300ppm. Why up the nutes just to go to a higher PPM? It just costs more and wastes nutes. Only use what your plants need. Extra just builds up salts and causes probs in the long run.

from your title in the thread i though a. mag lock. or a nitrogen problem. but now that i read the thread, i cant say nothin, cuz iam just starting my mix with hydro/aero.

Thank's for all of the advice,the problem was lack of nitrogen.

I started with 1/2 strength because i've read to start that way but i could of started with what the nutrient calculator said for week 1 of veg 600.

How soon can i take a clone of a plant started from seed for sexing?

Back
Top Bottom