What are the best nutrients for vegging? I am on day 18 of veg cycle.

bubbleX

Hello All,

I am currently running two DWC containers. The big blue houses 3 Ice Cream clones, and one Candy Purple clone.

Small black bucket on table has one taller Lemon Kush and the short one is a Kushadelic clone. I have had those for about 7 days now. The Lemon Kush is coming back from being droopy from its rockwool cube being to low in the water, now cube does not touch water. Black bucket has been this high for about 24 hours now, it used to be right on the floor. I added a little Hydrogen Peroxide in the black bucket, hoping to help heal whatever might be disrupting them.

YouTube - First Medical Closet Grow - Part 3

PH is about 5.8-6.2

Room Temp is at 77 degrees right now and it's 4:47pm April 05, 2010.

Water has been changed March 28th. I will top off with a little more water today and some more nutrients. Blue container is about 50-60 percent nutrients.

I will leave the black container alone today, not wanting to add any more stress on them with more nutrients. They are on about 20-25 percent nutrients.

At the end of the week, I will have a black bucket for each one of the plants for a total of six all housed individually.

18 Days of vegging for blue container
PH is about 5.8-6.2 on both
Room Temp is at 77 degrees
Blue container is about 50-60 percent nutrients.
Black container 20-25 percent nutrients.
7 days old small clones, Lemon Kush and Kushadelic. Roots are in water. There is a little brown discoloration on the Lemon Kush roots (tall one), I think it was due to the rockwool cube being soaked. Now out of the water.

I am currently using Supernatural Brand Aqua for the last 18 days. I will use it one more time today.

1. What brand/type/kind/name of nutrients do you all recommend for these vegging clones?

I plan to veg them for another 18 days or a little less, depending on how the smaller two clones are doing.

2. Can I add some (from Hydro stores) Berry or some other type of mix during vegging?

Thanks all for any and all input and suggestions.

Peace

-BubbleX

your plants look awsome
what nutes are you using right now
if you want organic ide go with earth juice grow but cause its organic ude have to get some microbes to help from your stuff getting cloged
if not then ide say general hydrponics
but those are just the easy stuff if your smart i could send you off into some advanced nutes ive been reasearching and expieramenting with
if you go organic let me know cuz i can give you a crash corse in the basics to get you started

Hey Afgooey,

I have been thinking about Advanced Nutrients, please send some stuff you have been researching.

Thanks,

-BubbleX

Back
Top Bottom