Leaves are drying up Help!

nervous222

can someone tell me why are they drying up?

one is almost dry. the second one is starting to do the same thing can someone please help me and tell me why this is happening

Re: Leaves are drying up Help!!!!

photo_4175.JPG
photo_5109.JPG
photo_3312.JPG
photo_3228.JPG
photo_2283.JPG
photo_11101.JPG

your seedlings do not appear to be drying up, it looks like another problem. what is the mixture of your soil? what is the pH are you adjusting your water to? are you using nutrients? what are your grow area temperature and humidity levels? do you have a fan blowing on the stems?

your seedlings do not appear to be drying up, it looks like another problem. what is the mixture of your soil? what is the pH are you adjusting your water to? are you using nutrients? what are your grow area temperature and humidity levels? do you have a fan blowing on the stems?

ProMix Ultimate Organic 1 CU/FT Bags

Roots Organics Buddha Bloom & Grow 2 Pack

I just adjusted my ph it was at 7.7 im now using vapor distill water at 5.5 no i dont have a fanhitting the stem only a fan taking the heat out of the tent

your seedlings are still too small to receive nutrients, I would not add nutrients until your plants are 4-5 inches tall and have 5 nodes of growth. nutrients kill far too many seedlings rather then help.

thats just it. I started to add nutrients this week and my prob has been like this now for 3 1/2 weeks and still my leef is still drying up.i add the temp tester and changed the ph of the water about 2 days ago

Back
Top Bottom