Leaves Curling Downward

draghim

I've tried to figure out my problem but the conflicting information that I'm coming across is very confusing so I'll state the symptons. I'd appreciate any response for what needs to be done for yellowing leaves. I've also got downward leaf curl and downward cupping mostly at the buds. The plant is 5' ft tall that is anchored down. It has been flowering for 2 weeks. I've been feeding a 1/2 gal solution of 2-11-11 Awesome Blossom (under 2 teaspons per gallon mixture). The plant is under an air-cooled 600 watt HPS lamp at a distance of 10" inches. Last night I did pour 1 gallon of clean water through the soil. Now, it looks like the yellowing is more pronounced from yesterday.

How long have you been using your fert? 2-11-11 seems a little high, I use 3-1.5-3 and Im currently in late veg. What kind of container are you using? Its possible that you burned your roots, its possible that you are over-watering, its possible your container is too small and your roots are bound up. Im just throwing out ideas because without pictures and more detail you won't get an exact response which it seems like thats what you want. Look at the posting guidelines to get an idea of information you should post, thats what I did. If you feel like my advice is not worth anything try looking in the FAQ section, Im sure something will be in there. Hope you figure it out

Back
Top Bottom