My poor seedlings are stunted and have weird leaves! Help

Re: My poor seedlings are stunted and have weird leaves!! Help

my bad as well!

you / we still need to remember that they are a weed ...... but the more involved you get ..more you have to pay attention !!!!all the reports you have got have been right ,at some level . but looking at your pics .... you haven't fucked up to bad .... take a little from all,,..lite is important but not to strong .. an 80 watt or 250 watt is plenty ...you know from your own experience that it worked before ... over water seems the strongest thing pointing to the stop in growth .. after many years ,I to have had this happen ... air flow will help . but at 2 weeks they should not need/may help a little but you problem started before... with out seeing in person .. realy you have to try all .... but change one thing at a time in moderation .. be patient !!!!! youll be a better grower for it .....cheers trentos

Re: My poor seedlings are stunted and have weird leaves!! Help

Ah lots of good advice. Thanks all. But I don't think it's overwatering because I let the soil dry on top couple of inches before watering.

Racefan I'm using 26 watt cool flouros and they are about 2.5 inches from the plants. I'm going to place a fan like you said to strengthen the stalks. Do you guys think they are growing slow for being 2 weeks old?

I used some soil that was used before but only for 2 weeks. So I thought it would be ok... but maybe that is causing them to stress out.

I also don't have them on a constant light schedule because I just do it manually. I have a timer but didn't think it would matter the first 2 weeks. That may also be causing more stress.

ARGH!!! I just hope they can survive because seeds are hard to come by.
I have my plants looking almost exactly the same I'm around what feels like 2 weeks now I think I'm 2 days past two weeks but don't know why my plants look like that crappy genetics or water or light issue idk but I need help

I have my plants looking almost exactly the same I'm around what feels like 2 weeks now I think I'm 2 days past two weeks but don't know why my plants look like that crappy genetics or water or light issue idk but I need help
You probably want to start a new thread, this one is 14 years old. Before we can help, we'll need to know some basic facts. What's you grow media? What kind of lights are you using, how high above the seedlings, what's the light schedule, what are you growing (photo or auto), feminized or not? What kind of nutes are you using, PH of water, indoors/outdoors? etc....... Oh, and BTW, welcome!!

The plants in the pictures on the other page are leggy probably due to not having enough light on them.

You probably want to start a new thread, this one is 14 years old. Before we can help, we'll need to know some basic facts. What's you grow media? What kind of lights are you using, how high above the seedlings, what's the light schedule, what are you growing (photo or auto), feminized or not? What kind of nutes are you using, PH of water, indoors/outdoors? etc....... Oh, and BTW, welcome!!
I don't know what a grow media is I'm using sunlight they stay in a windowsill inside 24/7 dark and light and I water them once one day twice the next with a water filled drop syringe and I use Colorado tap water idk if there feminized prolly not I got a Ziploc bag of seeds from a guy that he picked out of his buds cause I wanted to grow and I have no clue what a nute is or what stran I have I'm sorry please help me tho

I don't know what a grow media is I'm using sunlight they stay in a windowsill inside 24/7 dark and light and I water them once one day twice the next with a water filled drop syringe and I use Colorado tap water idk if there feminized prolly not I got a Ziploc bag of seeds from a guy that he picked out of his buds cause I wanted to grow and I have no clue what a nute is or what stran I have I'm sorry please help me tho
Grow media=what are you growing in? Soil (what kind), or coco, or hydro? If the only light you have is sunlight you are not going to be very happy. It's winter and there is not a long enough photoperiod. The plants will go into flower when they are very small, you'll end up with tiny plants with tiny buds. You're gonna have to supplement the light. In the vegatative state you want 16-24 hours of light/day. When you drop the light period down to around 12 hours the plants will go into flower.

Grow media=what are you growing in? Soil (what kind), or coco, or hydro? If the only light you have is sunlight you are not going to be very happy. It's winter and there is not a long enough photoperiod. The plants will go into flower when they are very small, you'll end up with tiny plants with tiny buds. You're gonna have to supplement the light. In the vegatative state you want 16-24 hours of light/day. When you drop the light period down to around 12 hours the plants will go into flower.
Okay so since I don't have none of those fancy grow lights if I think there getting to big for the window what light supplements can I use ? Or what kind of lights work btw I'm using soil but it's just a miracle grow /orchid soil blend for flowers and herbs

Okay so since I don't have none of those fancy grow lights if I think there getting to big for the window what light supplements can I use ? Or what kind of lights work btw I'm using soil but it's just a miracle grow /orchid soil blend for flowers and herbs
I'm gonna answer this on the other thread.

Back
Top Bottom