1st set of leaves drooping

Boricuaman

:yikes:: Never had this problem in soil. Doing a hydro for the first time. I have 3 young seedlings in 1.5" rockwool cubes. One of them was slightly larger than the other two. All 3 are just getting their second set of serrated leaves. Today the 1st set of leaves on the larger one are now curling downwards. When I picked it up it seemed light to me so I re-watered it.(the others too) Will the leaves return toward the light? Why is this happening? I like this strain and don't want to lose it. Worse yet, Will this happen to the other ones? I'm a big guy and I feel helpless with this little baby plant. Help, please 'fore it's too late. :peace:

There are 2 200w daylight CFLs just a few inches away. I also have a 90w led on the side. I have even brought them out in the sun on nice days. I also started a nice plant under just one of those CFLs in soil

It'll help if you share pictures and some pertinent information below:

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

It is just a sprout with barely second set of leaves appearing. 2" tall. I have been top watering when the cube seems to get lighter. The other seedlings seem to be thriving so I don't know what happened to this one. They are only about a week and a half old and moving slowly. they are in 1.5" rockwool cubes. The strain is from Greenhouse called AMS. I will eventually put them in an Ebb & Flow system. It doesn't seem to be coming around so I am soaking another seed. It just seemed to move slower than putting a germinated seed in soil. I want to do it this way because it seems Hydro is the way to go. I initially soaked the cubes in a gallon of H2O half a squeezed lemon and 1/2 strength nutes. The other two AMS and the Gokunk are starting to take off.(Knock on wood) Thanks to everyone for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom