LEC vs COB LED

Lonestar11

With my first grow close to being a failed attempt, I'm looking I completely changing the environment and getting new light as well as a new medium... Not wanting to spend more than $500 or so, and would really like to keep the heat down, what are y'alls suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm very happy with this light.

King Plus 1500W Double Chips LED Grow Light Full Specturm for Greenhouse and Indoor Plant Flowering Growing (10w Leds)

Sent from my Pixel XL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Lonestar11, for a 4x4 i think going with the 400w vero Timber Grow Lights Kit would rock that tent. It is in the high end of the budget and would need to build a frame (various examples here and youtube) but you will be happy in the end. I have a 200w along with a 250w cree kit and my plants have never been happier. I went from 700w mars ii to COB and I'll never look back

Not a great deal of research but with a passive heat sink, no extra electricity to cool it. The ease of multiple COBs allow for easy placement of COB at any stage of growth. Very efficient with COBs with very little loss of efficiency over the yrs. Not sure how much heat is put off from the ceramic, if anyone wants to chime in, but with a dimmer in the COB setup, you have flexibility with how high you place the frame, how much power you choose to use and turning it down when working in the tent will help with the light not impacting your vision over a long period of time.

Back
Top Bottom