LED DWC closet growing

cobblepot

Hello everybody. .been lurking awhile thought I'd introduce myself , on my 3rd grow . growing in closet in 20ltr dwc with an advanced led (xte 300 ) and using advanced nutrients , which I'm both pretty happy with, also using a chiller which probably isn't needed at mo being winter but was an absolute must in summer with res Temps getting up to 30°+ 's , anyway any advice and tips muchly appreciated. I'm at week 3 of flower but I'll get a journal going , my local forum oz stoners hasn't been working for a while now so ...now I'm here ... chow for now .
420-magazine-mobile1746942619.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi and welcome. Looks awesome. Looking forward to watching your journal. I am about to go the LED route myself. :goodjob:

Haven't got a journal going as I figured it's a bit late in the grow and probably pretty boring but here's a few pics she going well I trim every few days but still bushy up top
420-magazine-mobile135364044.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1847678358.jpg

iggy wiggy I'm feeling jiggy

Hey OP that foliage is sick! I just read specs on that led, sounds good. Are you happy with it for flower?
Well only my 2nd successful grow . but yea im happy with it , very bright , I've run out of height space so I'll probably end up bleaching the tops tho

Current pics & 3rd week flower? About how many weeks left? Mostly indica? doesn't look like she's stretched much, bud sites with pistils yet? You may be okay..

Current pics & 3rd week flower? About how many weeks left? Mostly indica? doesn't look like she's stretched much, bud sites with pistils yet? You may be okay..
In her 4th week of flower so 4-6 weeks to go I guess , I'm after couchlock so longer the better yea ? and yea plenty of pistils all white at mo , ill get some better pics with light off

In her 4th week of flower so 4-6 weeks to go I guess , I'm after couchlock so longer the better yea ? and yea plenty of pistils all white at mo , ill get some better pics with light off

Seeing that veg spread made me think about my first grow which was a 2.5x2.5 closet. Crazy thought I could run 4 3gal pots. I had to quickly buy a tent when they exploded like that

Back
Top Bottom