LED options - Budmaster, Advanced, Mars

You will find people who will tell you all of them are great, and you will find people that will tell you all of them are terrible. Personally, I asked and asked, and researched and researched, and ended up buy an Advanced ExVeg 300, and 2 Platinum LED 450s. I like them both. I'm nearly done my first harvest with them, and am very satisfied with them. I am currently looking for more lights to set up a second grow area for perpetual, and I am exploring less costly lights, based solely on the fact that there are many great folks who grow awesome pot under Apollos, Mars Hydro, E.shine, etcetera. Rather than a big giant panel, I'm also looking at using multiple 300 watt panels, one for each plant. Seems to be a popular choice in size among many forum members I am impressed by. I'll tell you this, no matter which one of those lights you buy, or if you choose something else entirely, you will likely be able to grow pot under them. I wouldn't invest too much thought into any stated warranties, as most every brand you go with is going to be a Chinese company and I've heard nothing positive about customer service experiences with any go them. Just get some lights that will cover your footprint well, and after you've used them and they've paid for themselves, you can decide if you like them or want to get something different. It's all just marketing... Best of luck!

Awesome I appreciate it. I'll probably just go with advance for now but, probably experiment later with each. I'll make sure to start a journal next time around too. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom