Looking for best advice

Look if you want a good opinion on led, talk to Cody Oebel.

It's funny you mention him, I been meaning to message him and see if he'd do a review in this P6.

I spent weeks researching LEDs, watching various reviews, reading tons of different types of reviews etc. on LEDs, I've watched all his vids, he seems pretty knowledgable, convinced me to try the fertilome line of nutes he's using, but in all my time researching I never came across this light, never a mention of SunPlus as a manufacturer ever...

So I bought my light, but continued researching as I always do, popped into a grow journal one day and saw this P6 from one of our sponsors, I was blown away by the specs it was showing, so looked into it more and honestly I was sold on it.

I know there DIY COBs out there you could prolly do for cheaper, but honestly for the price, I couldn't really find anything comparable. This P6 looks like it'll compete with some of these $1500-$1700 fixtures out there, and it only sells for $619 in comparison. I'd love to see Cody do a review on this piece, but I also guarantee the price'll rise afterwards too ..

It's funny you mention him, I been meaning to message him and see if he'd do a review in this P6.

I spent weeks researching LEDs, watching various reviews, reading tons of different types of reviews etc. on LEDs, I've watched all his vids, he seems pretty knowledgable, convinced me to try the fertilome line of nutes he's using, but in all my time researching I never came across this light, never a mention of SunPlus as a manufacturer ever...

So I bought my light, but continued researching as I always do, popped into a grow journal one day and saw this P6 from one of our sponsors, I was blown away by the specs it was showing, so looked into it more and honestly I was sold on it.

I know there DIY COBs out there you could prolly do for cheaper, but honestly for the price, I couldn't really find anything comparable. This P6 looks like it'll compete with some of these $1500-$1700 fixtures out there, and it only sells for $619 in comparison. I'd love to see Cody do a review on this piece, but I also guarantee the price'll rise afterwards too ..

I have 3 lights
420-magazine-mobile1493140593.jpg

No doubt that the guy knows his stuff

Can't really comment on the nutes since I've only used them for a day so far, but the root stimulator has been working amazing, I've seen a noticeable difference in my stalks since I started using it

this is my Mars 300 modded, 4000K diodes replaced many, created own spectrum moreless, and added lenses. I defoliated 2 times since flower began. 77days from seed, 47 days since flip, the plant on right didnt show sex for 17 days, still have 5-6 weeks to go.
Day77-47flip-1.png

Day76-46flip-1.png

Day77-47flip-2.png

whats funny is, the buds from the plant on the left side, will probably be enough to fill the entire cup it grew in LOL.
125 watts total, and I bet i hit 2GPW. going to be close. 36 tops, 160+ bud sites

Mars II 1600 will better, the coverage of Mars II 1600 is 4.2'x4.2', during the flowering, that will make sure can cover your plants fully. We will stop producing Mars II lights, after sold out all stock lights, Mars II will be a history, so the promotion sales for Mars II light still on going. But we will continue to provide warranty to our Mars II lights. check our website: Mars II 1600

Just got my 4x4 gorilla tent but still unsure on what light to get I'm stuck in between mars II 1200 or 1600... any advice on which one would be best or any others... thanks and keep it lit

I have been doing alot of research on cob lights and the science is there but cant find a brand that doesnt seem cheap i guess

I just bought a MIGRO 400 to cover my 3' by 3' and it's built like a tank. The huge heat sinks feel cool to the touch. About the most efficient full spectrum light available. With the best foot print for my area I have found. I have it dimmed down to less than half. So far I'm extremely pleased. Don't know what COBS or drivers it uses but I'm sure they have all the bugs out of the design by now. Doing my first grow and so far it's blowing my LEC 325 away.

Most if not all the light emitting diodes are made in China, South Korea or some other Asian country. So the build quality is all that matters. I wouldn't spend a huge amount on any light. What's important to me is the wattage in - to light output, size of foot print, dimming ability, quality of light and end result plant product, size of foot print and how well it is covered.

Back
Top Bottom