LED strip light for shelf?

Pinovitch

420 Member
I have a 4 shelf unit in my garage and would like to use it to start plants and bring them to about 10" high. I can't seem to find good LED light that I can screw or glue right on the unit to light each of the shelves.

Does anyone have a system like that? What do you use? My shelf is 36 long so any light that are 30 to 24" long would do great.

Any product recommendations?

Thanks!

Check out the horticulture lighting group hlg 40.

Linear light strips are what you need ;)

The Samsung H-series gen3 are cheap and fine for starting up plants, but with the F-series you get more diodes for your money and need to wire less strips.
Both use the mighty LM561C diode.

If you run H-series @ 50% heatsink'ing isn't necessary, I run Q-series @+80% and the aluminium they're attatched doesn't get warm at all.

Here's a Q-series test build I did recently DIY Test Build with Samsung Q-series strips

How to build:
DIY LED Strip Build Designs for Samsung H-Series, F-Series, Q-Series, and Bridgelux EB Gen.2 - LED Gardener

Driver choosing tool:
Parallel Strip Build Tool - LED Gardener

:passitleft:

Thanks to both of you. Those are 2 great options. I must admit the 2nd option is kind of cool but I'm not sure how DIY I feel right now. I'll give this a good thought and will compare both system again before to chose.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom