led's and hps

ezmoney

i am now using led's i made the switch so far i do not like them there not cheep and dont cover as well as hps. So i was going to get some hps but if i add hps with led's will it be pointless to still have the led's there since there like a purple color ?

i am now using led's i made the switch so far i do not like them there not cheep and dont cover as well as hps. So i was going to get some hps but if i add hps with led's will it be pointless to still have the led's there since there like a purple color ?
You can never have too much lighting.

thanks for the replys i know i cant have to much light but my question is will my plants get any light from the led's if im also using hps the hps wont cansel out the led's since there a funny color if i turn on a light in my room its like there not as purple so i dont want to run them if they are not going to do any thing. Also will it hurt to switch to difrent lights in veg thanks again

Na it is still the same color you just can't see it as well now because of the HPS. Also the leds will add a different set of wavelength that will help lots in the Veg stage.

thanks i was thinking since i cant see the light from the led's it might be canseld out but i might just sell the led's im not likeing them at all i have always used hps and was told there equivalent but it seems like im paying out the ass for more lights to get the same but thanks every one for your help

Ezmoney Iam now using led's i made the switch so far i do not like them there not cheep and dont cover as well as hps. So i was going to get some hps but if i add hps with led's will it be pointless to still have the led's there since there like a purple color ?

What type of LED's are you using and how long have they been in use on your grow? I'm just getting ready to start a new grow with UFO' 90 Tri Bands, just wondering

Back
Top Bottom